Reviews for The First Kiss
EIRI-CHICK chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
This story was REALLY sweet! i love how you got inside of Ryuichi's head and told the story from his POV, something that can be difficult to do. Not to mention showing his serious mode. Great work!

I think I'm going to go read the rest of your Gravitation stories! (_)

EIRI-CHICK

(-_-)
Kitty in the Box chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Oh that was cute but I'm glad Ryuichi held back. THIRTEEN, my goodness! LOL. Still a lovely read BTW. I like the pacing and ultimately getting to where it's supposed to end.
Loulou2a chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
It's so cute, their first kiss. It's a good fic, I love when Ryuichi meet Tatsuha few years ago.
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
KAWAII! SEQUEL! NYA! SO CUTE!
Ombe chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Old but still good. I think this is one of the best Ryu/Tats I've read, smart idea to have them meet (and somehow fall in love) so soon. I love the "mickael jackson" part. Nice job.
ThePenandtheSword chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
*laughing uncontrollably*

My gosh, this was awesome! I just LOVE chapter three with Ryuichi's mental argument-heck, I loved all of the chapters! You kept the characters so...well, IN-character! And the way you added the stressful humor to it was pure genius ("You will not think Michael Jackson thoughts"...sorry on my misquote, but you get my drift).

I love your writing style you used so much that this is going in my favs. Great job!
Blue-Eyed-Brat chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
That was adorable and I loved the line "I'd josh him out of his funk." That was so funny and perfect! And poor Tats-chan! This was a great story, Thx for posting it!
KittyBlue chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
really nice! so cute!

i sure hope you decide to do a sequel!

p
UnForgettableSin chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
how old are they anyway?but good, i love the images i got from the posters(YaOi GiRl To ThE eNd!XD)and now i'm going to find them in another fic *wink*
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
This is really good, I was suprised at how good it was actually. Its so different from the summary. You writing is very good and I hope that you write a sequel! Just wondering, this really shouldnt be more than a 'T' should it?
Iarejedi chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Aw! That was so cute and silly. Loved it. I love your Ryuichi. He's so much more interesting.
lovebbyangel chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
ohh how sweet
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
*happy gush* aw...!
Shinrei chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
"It's the infamous ‘hump Tohma,' shot" ...best line EVER! XD

wow...this was really good! i laughed so hard!
MistressKiwi chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
aww _

that's all I have to say about this...twas cute

MistressKiwi