Reviews for Betrothal
AthosionWarrior chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
i love this story. it is so good. i have read it thousands of times and i still like it. 10/10. and it is a Teyla fic. need i say more. :-)
sapphirerosha110 chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
A) I love LOVE L-O-V-E Teyla/Ronon

B) I love well written fics

C) I read this story twice on Gateworld and loved it then too and added it to my favorites on

I cannot express how much I absolutely adore this fic.
Angelena H. Granger chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
I liked it. It's just what I needed. I've been looking for a decent story about Teyla and Ronon and this totally satified me, so I thank you. Again, good job.
Admiral Lily chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
FA-BOO! That was just a wonderful fic! It's only my second Teyla/Ronon fic read (as there are so few out there yet anyway) and it is just wonderful! I look forward to more as Teyla/Ronon is my other fave Atlantis ship (next to ShWeir of course).

This was superb. Excellent writing, well thought out, descriptive, in character. Wonderful. Very well could be an actual epi.

Bravo!

AL
Fantasy Loremaster chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
Wow! I am impressed. This is a great fic! I love the fact that you had it all written out ahead of time. The backstory for Teyla is amazing and of course I love the final scene between Teyla and Ronon. Definitely something there between those 2. Possible continuation fic? It is hard to find any real good Teyla and Ronon fics, and this is GREAT! By far the best I've read (including my own work in progress) LOL.

Post again! More Teyla and Ronon!
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Just barely starting out on this journey with you but so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. You've got me wondering aobut Teyla's secret and it is all very well written and in character. I look foward to the other chapters. Speaking of which, best get on to the next one. :D

AL
Gone Without A Word chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
A very well written Teyla centered fic. And I really love your descriptions of settings and characters.
Gone Without A Word chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Love the training session in this chapter. You wrote Elizabeth and Teyla's friendship very well and it's nice to see that. Bonus points for the hint of ShWeir (or am I imagining things?)
Redbird27 chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
This was wonderful! So well-written. I loved seeing the sensitive side of Ronon, and it's always good to read any Teyla "backstory."
Lurker3 chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
I really liked this story. The ending especially was just beautiful.