Reviews for Sudden Life turns
OrangeLilyBlossom chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
I really like this story. But (yes sorry theres a but) Im a little confused. I understand that Hermione has a brother and her fathers Voldemort. Also that Dracos parents are dead and everything. But the whole, jumping around to different days and suddenly Draco and Hermione are engaged! im just a little confused on how long they've been seeing each other. And how many days have gone by since they've gotten to Hogwarts. Ive feel like im missing some giant part of something. It is a really awesome story though. And is Snape related to Hermione? Because I kind of think so due to the little quip of Snape understands her better than Draco. Just curious!
mistriss of darkness chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
woah! so good! continue plz!
NIKKI chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
You are a great writer! keep writing! I love it!
NorthmansProgeny09 chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
Hey you. I know that this is on Chapter Nine instead of Ten, but since I've already posted a review on Chapter Ten, it wouldn't let me do another one. But I just wanted to let you know that I updated my story so now it has two chapters. Please read and review.

Also check out my friend Jamie's story. Her ID is xinsanitypersonifiedx and her story is called Anorexia. Love you.

PS Also check out my new Profile!
NorthmansProgeny09 chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
NorthmansProgeny09 chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
OKAY! I haven't read this in a while because I didn't think you were going to be able to update. I'd like to help you write again... BUT IF YOU WERE IN OHIO THAT MAY HELP! I'll be able to read a lot more. Maybe some weekends, maybe once a month we can get together and write some more. Maybe even start our own story together. I wouldn't mind doing some kind of dancing/musical thing you know? Call me from Cali! Or at least when you get home which had better be soon. I have some more chapters to read so I'll leave more in a few. Later gurlie!

3 ACE *aka dracosbabi05 or your godsis*
The Night Lord chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Hey, this is an interesting start. I like this already. Keep it up
PrettyPrincess01 chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
no hermione can't die, plz update soon

DracosxLioness chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
Damn thats one constrictive father theyve got there. But definitley love the twists! Moving to Slytherin? I dont think Hermione would mind that if her friends wouls still stick with her, because then she could have Draco a little more easily. And the grades? PSH she's the best anyways. But yea... LOVE it ! ;P

Cant wait for more !

Love, Draco's Lioness
nobody chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
sorry but the leter to malfo was so out there that i just can't read the rest but other then that it is good.
gigglefritzy chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
great chapter! i love the ending! lol

update soon!
Bookworm.Annie chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
Great chappy, cant wait for more.
gigglefritzy chapter 9 . 7/23/2006

great chapter.

some of it is a little bit the letter hermiones mother sent her. how would she not know that she slept with voldemort and the end result was hermione and aaron? it just doesnt make sense. other than that i think this story is great and has a lot of potential. i love the plot and its a mix of ideas that i have read before (like hermione being voldemorts daughter) and original ideas (like draco having a sister and hermione having a brother)

Well, great chapter.

Update soon.
xo evolremmus xo chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
Who is the shadow? Must have been hard finding out you had a brother and an evil father all in one day. What is Draco's sister's name?
DracosxLioness chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
Wow great chapter, Can't wait for the next installment :)

Love, Draco's Lioness