Reviews for This Midnight
TheDevilsKitten chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
This was so good! Thank you very much for writing such a masterpiece (:
snakebitezzzzzz chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
This is one of the best storiesI've read on here. I love it!
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
that was good keep it up
kfroguar chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
Ok. I will do my best with this review. To be fair, I don't know how long you've been writing, or how much your style has changed since you wrote this. So I'm sorry if this review becomes obsolete.

Basically, you need to edit for spelling and grammar. That alone would improve your writing tremendously. I can tell, too, that your writing is still developing. I see you using devices that you might have seen in other books/pieces, but also using your own, everyday voice. It can be choppy at times as you switch between the two.

On the other hand, I commend you for taking on a project this big. It has its strong points, particularly in your main concepts.

I'm going to sound like a teacher here, but I would love to read a revised version of this! Please work with it more!
Ryuchanwings chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
I suggest these two songs as soundtracks to this work; October and April

and

Within Temptation- Angels

I listened to these repeatedly. I find they suit Christopher and Candy quite well. What say you?
everwild1227 chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
wow...im stunned i didnt think anyone could write such a master peice thank you sooo much my life is complete now XD
Whispering Flame chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I love Abarat, and your version of Abarat. :)
BirdBath chapter 20 . 11/5/2010
I read this quite a few times this summer, when I had an other Abarat-period.

And I still enjoyed it the fifth time.

Now as a FF member I can personally tell you that, and give a cyberspace high-five!

:D
dog youkai jane chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
You left it open for so many things. I have waited a long time for you to update, and I'm glad you have. Though not the ending I was expecting, it is still good. Awaiting your next installment of a Lord Carrion and Candy fic
Glorifield chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I'm loving this so far! (only on the second chapter) I like how you have made Candy much more human. Her calm confused me in the books, but her you have her actually frightened into hysteria.
worldfantasygirl chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
very good ending to a very good story, wow five years! I really enjoyed it and I hope that something just as good will happen in the future ;)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
Loved great ending loved them together

Maria
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
Loved great ending loved them together

Maria
Crimson Pooka chapter 19 . 6/9/2010
awww I don't want Candy to leave Christopher! Hopefully you'll arange another meeting for them, this time filled with romance? *nudge nudge* :D Great story, keep up the good work.
Niehaus chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
This was very, very well written and good to read. I hope you continue it.