Reviews for Walking in Shadows
Ahaha, great :D
Eve chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
LOL. Awesome. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Well, this seems really interesting! A nice take to severitus, voldemort actually being the first to know.
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
This is a really good story and different. You haven't updated in over a year but I hope you do soon. It's too good a story not to finish.
Weller4ever chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Excellent story so far! :)
riverrat chapter 21 . 2/13/2012
Great story. I hope you will continue.
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 21 . 2/9/2012
Wow, this is... Wow.

This is so beautifully written, good style, perfect pace, this is of an outstanding quality...

You're very talented, hell, you should give a go at professional writing!

Anyways, I can't help but wonder, will this fic ever continue? I hope you won't abandon it.

My heart broke few chapters back, when Harry overheard Sev and Draco talking about Severus preferring Draco as his son.. I cried. I (From Harry's point of view) am so bloody jaleous.. Please, if you ever continue, I am almost begging you, let Severus love Harry. Really love him, accept him as his son and please make them realize their special connections.

Anyways, even if you've chosen to abandon this piece of art, I love it. Truely amazing.

Ralia chapter 21 . 11/22/2011
Man this story really is very good. The
WhiteFang001 chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
A very well written fanfiction so far - please keep going and continue to write more and update soon!
QueenAnne30 chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
update soon please :) I'm really liking it atm :)
Eliph95 chapter 21 . 2/26/2011
LOVE this story..i honestly never even thought that i would see a story like THIS in fanfic..heck, i don't think i ever imagined that such a situation wud crop's just so..chill and fav line in the story was harry's reply when voldie asked in parsel how sev was as a father..i love the fact that both sev and harry are extremely sarcastic..esp when the situation doesn't require just comes to them naturally and make them seem so much more fun characters to read about..oh and when are they gonna go to hogwarts..5chps..10chps..never?
piltad chapter 21 . 2/18/2011
Well it is a very interesting line you have had Harry draw I don't know sounds to me like we could easily see this Harry do some dark things with how he is wanting to act if he holds strong. It will be interesting to see where you take Harry in all aspects of his life.
piltad chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Well can't say I am exactly thrilled to see that your Ginny is a slut lol. But I am assuming that won't be a pair. There is a saying guys think with there little head but I just don't see that from Harry yours or Canon. I am assuming you will be doing a different pairing or not one at all which is to bad since I am a huge H/G fan but will still be interesting to see where you go with this story

akuma-river chapter 21 . 1/14/2011

So why did the Muggle club disappear...and who and how exactly is Harry planning on losing his virginity to and when?

...Shouldn't Harry be worried that he's drinking so much that he is endangering himself? Really, getting stumbling down drunk in a club? Isn't he worried about being taken advantage of by some guy or girl or running into someone with weird kinks? It's just not safe to make yourself vunerable like...especially with no one with you to watch your back.
guepard54 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
wonderful and very very original story! I love it very much!

update soon pleease!