Reviews for The Future Is Here
booeygirl89 chapter 27 . 1/15/2013
I've been looking for a good after series fix and I found it in this story! Hope you haven't abandoned writing.
Griever11 chapter 27 . 3/25/2007
i seriously don't know how i managed to miss this fic...It's damn awesome, i read it one time through and really enjoyed this. Are you planning for a sequel? I LOVED the M/L at the end, this is how they were meant to be. not that many ML-ers out there and this is a real gem among the other stories.

Good job!

Looking forward to more from you!
annie chapter 27 . 9/25/2005
Nicely done. Good characterisation, well written, and all those annoying loose ends tied up. I enjoyed this, and I don't often bother to read S2 fics
All Grown Up chapter 27 . 9/24/2005
perfect ending to an excellent story. loved it loved it loved it. thanks for posting!
Babyangel86 chapter 27 . 9/24/2005
i enjoyed the fluffy ending... cool story.
Maria656 chapter 27 . 9/23/2005
It was hard, but excellent!

Thanks for the fluffy ending!
Maria656 chapter 25 . 9/19/2005
Keep up the good work!
Maria656 chapter 22 . 9/13/2005
Great Chaps!
All Grown Up chapter 22 . 9/13/2005
hey! i just started following this story and i'm really enjoying it - it's not like any other Season 3 fics that i've read and you've got some interesting plot twists going on. it's really great so far - keep it up!

btw, your settings right now don't allow anonymous reviews. i dunno if you set it that way on purpose, but if you change that setting more people would be able to review your story. just a thought.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 22 . 9/13/2005
more please. id love to see a bit more deck.
Chimera452Bast chapter 20 . 9/11/2005
hey, i like the story so far. All except the whole Max and Alec thing. That was just wrong. I am looking forward to seeing where you will take this.

Maria656 chapter 18 . 9/9/2005
the notice for this came out of sequence! but 19 and 20 make more sense now.

kind of sad
Maria656 chapter 20 . 9/9/2005
This is for 19 and 20-

Good work and thanks for the longer chaps.
Bigbird2 chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
So far so good, only the chapters could be longer. Please dont let this turn into another Max/Alex story though that would be the only reason I would stop reading. Please!
Maria656 chapter 17 . 9/6/2005
Glad you updated, but you could have made 3 sl. bigger chaps instead of 7 little ones.

Cool twist making Asha a Familiar-but she should have been a better fighter if so.

Looking forward to more.