Reviews for Rivalry
Certh chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Poor Elfwine. The situation he's in is always unavoidable, unfortunately - the new baby always "steals away" mama (and papa) and other relatives.

C
MBDTA chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Being the youngest, I would not know this feeling! Great suggestions for Elfwine!

The Editor of MBDTA
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
this was so cute!
Princess of Ithilien chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Lucky me, I'm the youngest. Never went through anything like that. But here I am, grown(stuck in the nightmare that is being a teenager) and my sister still gets more attention. And she's the oldest. Lucky for me I have fanfiction! That way I can fall into Middle-earth(preferrably Rohan) whenever I wish.
LadyArian chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
aww, i like elfwine so much as a little kid.
utsuri chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I remember some resentment when my brother was born. I think most older siblings do, even if they don't remember it. It'd be funny to see Theodwyn, or maybe her younger sister try to play nurse with one of her brothers if he got sick, and do her best to fix him all up. I've had little kids do that to me while babysitting and it is one of the most adorable things in the world. Or maybe to Eomer. That would be even funnier I think.
Julia chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Damned cute as always. Eomer is such a good dad, always willing to make time for his kids no matter how busy he is.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
What a lovely sweet chapter, Eomer is a wonderful father !
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
LOL That just shows how much I love your writings, even if I don't always post a review. If I haven't mentioned this previously, I love the Elfwine Chronicles, it taps into a previously unseen category of LOTR fanfiction. They are so fantastic! This one was so sweet and such a touching moment for Eomer and his son.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is a really sweet story. I have a younger sister and an older sister. When my older sister was little, about 6, she picked my little sister,10 months, up and dropped her on the floor because she said she always woke her up at night. She never got a chance to do anything mean to me until I was grown. I can see this story happening in my mind. The events are very close to what happened to my siblings. Elwen.
Nienor Niniel chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That was very cute. I like the way Eomer solves the situation. He seems to be a very good father.

Fluffy! And that's a good thing.

Greetings, Nienor
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
that is so sweet! i love the father/son moments!

I havent gottena chance to read your new one, its been a trying time since my computer room is being inhabited by relatives and school is starting, but I promise to sit down and tear thru it the first chance i get!

once again, you did a lovely job
helix chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
wonderful story like all your others.