Reviews for Consequences
LouiLouise chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
My first review on a Fanfic here around but I just could't resist ! :P I TOTALLY LOVED IT. A lot of the brother interactions and also some small teasing... The actual story does't really interest me, I just like reading about the Tracys and Pre-IR.

But I just had to comment, when I readed this, I kept thinking that Purupuss her Quiet Saga would be perfect as "sequel". To read after this one, since both of you write amazingly ! And since you also mentioned the Hydrofoil accident and Allan is still racing. Dunnoo wich college he just follows... Only that he does NASA...LoL I'm making a great TB fan huh ! :s And I love the fact you have written a lot of Scott and Virgil in it !
epalladino chapter 23 . 7/12/2010
Excellent story. I really enjoyed reading this. The only thing that seemed just a little off was Scott's over-reaction to certain things. I don't expect his character to be perfect, but, at times, he seemed a bit of a bully.
Blackness chapter 23 . 10/9/2008
One critism...Why did you have to make it so amazing and addictive? I loved it, though my bodies not going to like it tomorrow on the few hours sleep I'll get at 3.34am. It took me more than 3 hours to read 23 chapters. I've read novels quicker than that. I had to re-read bits, there was so much to take in. You have crammed so much into it and even though it had 23 chapters, each one is filled with emotion and depth and wow words fail me. You should become a proffessional. So many words, emotions and feelings between everybody and I love Sam. I am really jealous, I would love to write like you!

You know what? I loved every minute of it. The emotion, the drama, the relatinships between the brothers...it was...wow. As I've said to Little Miss Bump...brilliant! Superb! I know it's repetative but that's how I get now it's 3.51am and am so excited!

I so need to go to bed. lol. FANTABULOUS! Keep Writing!
Agent Five chapter 23 . 1/10/2006
Fantastic! Just the perfect ending it deserved. It would be unrealistic to have everyone happy clappy. This chapter is the loud sigh of relief after such tension.

Just brilliant. And that last line from Jeff sends shivers up your spine 'cos you know what he's going to suggest!

Excellent stuff. You should be well pleased with yourself! xx
Boann chapter 23 . 1/2/2006
I'm sure you've no doubt recieved lots of compliments on this chapter-and you definately deserve them all! This chapter proved that not only are you a great writer, you also have an actual knowledge about the content of your stories, which i admire. i also liked Sam's resignation, predicted, but appropriate (i believe). i really hope you continue to write Thunderbird fics and look forward to seeing your name pop up again! Congrats on a fantastic story!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 23 . 1/1/2006
Woah! That was AMAZING! i really really love it!

going on my favourites, such great writing!

cya

DK
Emerald Queen chapter 23 . 1/1/2006
Wow, poor Sam. That must really suck, resining like that. Will he come up again, sometime?

The thought of Jeff Tracy trying to take over the world probably isn't all that impossible. His buisness must hold a lot of sway, and what with the Thunderbirds and all, he only needs a small army and he'll probably have enough power to manage it. Fun

Will the visit to Tracy Island still be a part of Consequences, or is it going to be written as a sequel?

EQ
mcj chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
A perfect end to a perfect story Kim. Character depth and attention to detail from start to finish. Well done. I look forward to your next story immensely

mcj
Spense chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
This was wonderful! Well, I guess I was wrong about sabatoge. I guess I see foul play in every corner. :grins: I'm glad Ferrari made the mistake! Anyway, I love the story. I'm looking forward to more stories from you in the future.
Sam1 chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
Okay, that was a great chapter. Glad that Virgil decided to go and stay with Scott for a few days. I hope that you're planning on continuing the story with a sequel.
Sandy at Sea chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
Congratulations on a wonderful ending to a truely excellent story, Kimmy. It really has been a pleasure to read, from start to finish - and I am so glad the final chapter was posted before the old year ends. Now - we await your next story with eager anticipation.

Every single one of the Tracy's was written with insight and compassion, and the changing focus between chapters has been very effective. You have perfectly married a great writing style with an engrossing story. Well done!
Boann chapter 22 . 12/28/2005
your fantastic writing style never fails to make me envious! another awesome chapter! it's great to see the beginning of the much awaited hearing.

i'm also very curiois about Sam. He seems the perfect character to threaten any change the Tracy's have of rebuilding themselves after what happened and i look forward to see what part he has to play in the upcoming chapters.

please dont keep us waiting!
mcj chapter 22 . 12/25/2005
Simply awesome. What a great piece of writing portray Virgil with his head together...Gordon still worried sick ... Alan literally sick and Jeff the glue that is trying to hold his youngest together. What a wonderful, caring Father you portray him as.

As for the storyline ...I am really on tenderhooks now. A detailed review will follow.

mcj
anonymous chapter 22 . 12/25/2005
Lovely chapter as per usual, but seriously someone needs to update. None of the thunderbirds fics have been updated in days. I may sound totally obsessed but I really really reallt hate cliffhangers and so far every fic I follow has a cliffhanger. So sorry for this completely random review, but you fic is absolutely excellent.
thowra-angel chapter 22 . 12/24/2005
And as always, another great chapter! I feel so bad for Alan right now, he's so nervous... I really wonder what the outcome will be... Getting excited here! Must know! Update soon!