Reviews for Her World
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was great! Very sweet!
LivingInTheClouds chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow. I fell sorry for Mr. Granger. I never actually thought how only seeing theit children for a few days a year would affect Muggle parents. It makes me kinda sad.
She'llBurnOurHorizons chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was a very... sombre-ing view on the wizarding world. Rather melancholy, But wonderfully written. It made me think.
brigrove chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
sweet, but sad
mrsProbie chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I laughed. I cried. I added it as a favorite.

FIN
harmonious chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
this was so cute. I always wonder how Hermione's parents especially her dad would feel about Hermione belonging to another world.
hantol chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
that was so sweet. i really could feel mr granger's feelings you depicted in this fic, and how anguished he must've felt not knowing her enough, yet still willing to let her go. nevertheless, i'd still think that although hermione's friends have become as family, mr and mrs granger will never not be hermione's real family.
duj chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Interesting perspective but where does her mother fit into all this?

A few quibbles:

New-borns have blue eyes that may gradually darken over a period of weeks to years. (Eyes that become very dark are generally brown within 6 weeks whereas eyes that end up green/grey/hazel/light brown might seem blue for more than ten years before you notice they're changing.)

Hogwarts a "vigorously academic" school? You think?

Ron making Hermione happy for the rest of her life? I can't see that. Teen-relationship fuelled by hormones and familiarity, yes, but adult compatibility? They have nothing in common but Harry, history, habit and house pride.
Destiny's Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Bloody hell, you. That... so sweet...

I've never read anything from her father's perspective before. You wrote it so well, too, as if you could hear his thoughts in your head. Really late, but I had to review.

You're amazing,

Destiny's Darkness
Nosilla chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
aw...

I almost started crying there...
teenbibliophile12 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wow! I luv stories about Hermione in general, and this was by far the most beautiful I have read! What a unique twist on the pov...very original and sentimental. I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you do this with some other characters. Please keep writing.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
aw thats sad...i have this weird fear of having kids who coem home and cry because people are mean to them. makes a parent helpless doesnt it?
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Very sweet.

Y'know, I always wondered how the parents (whose kids didn't go to a boarding school) coped with having them at Hogwarts.

I definitely see Hermione as not having friends when she was younger.

Good job.
Morag Camshron chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is beautiful, sweetmelody — I can really feel Edward Granger’s love for his daughter in this piece, as well as the pain that comes with realising that he doesn’t really know her anymore. (And of course, I loved the R/H that you’ve put in here.) Keep writing!

- Morag Camshron
realfanficts chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aww! That's so sweet! And You picked a rather unique POV. I've only seen one other fanfic that even involved him before!