Reviews for The Dinner Party
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Brilliant, just brilliant, hope to read more from you soon :)
VeryBusy chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
I don't know where I read this story for the first time, but anyway, when rereading it right now I am reminded that this is one of the stories that will be very high on my favored list forever. :)

cheers,

VeryBusy
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
Haha, a wonderful end to a wonderful story!
ariapaige chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
Ash! simply fantastic, that's what this is. one of Leia's better dinner parties indeed. heh. i'm sorry it's over though. i would have loved to see the look on Lando's face after that. :D

;) paige
AgiVega chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
That was lovely, but I hoped it'd be a longer fic. I hope to see more humorous fics from you, I think you're better at humour than at drama.
InsaneJediGirl chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
Wow,I loved this story. I liked how you protrayed the characters,and added humor but passion in the situations. Sad to see it end,I hope you do a sequel
ShortySC22 chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
I loved the ending to this storyy. Good job. You write Luke and Mara very well _
encarna chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
bad,bad Mara, compromising the jedi master... of course, he isn't complaining too much
J. Bredin chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
It never ceases to amaze me how many Luke/Mara pairing stories you can write and they are all so different and exciting. I'm really enjoying this one and I can't wait to read more. There's a lot of sublte tenderness that I enjoy in your writing. Keep up the good work :)
Mara look-a-like chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
HAHAH. Well can not wait till the next chapter.
InsaneJediGirl chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
Whoa! Go luke and mara,loved the chapter!
AgiVega chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
LOL, Jedi training, huh? That was the funniest, cutest chapter EVER! And Leia took it quite well... I like the fact she gave Luke the keys :D :D :D

Can't wait to see more of L/M 'compromising' themselves ;)
FoxMarie chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
Haha! This is deliciously and deliriously funny! I love drunk Han and Wedge! They should get their own show. And who wouldn't want Luke to attack her in that way...
ariapaige chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
Hello, Ash! I just wanted to tell you how much i absolutely can't wait to find out what happens when that door busts open. This is a really great storyline. Keep up the good work.

;) paige
Jedi-Saber chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
This story is great! I love Luke finally braking out of his shell at the dinner table. And I can't wait to find out what they find in the Study. :D