Reviews for Torn Apart
swiggy3000 chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
It's cool, and your right Phoebe/Chandler does not work.
Are We Human chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
It isn't over yet lol, If you want to know how it ends read Torn Apart II. thanks for comments everyone xox
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
*Sobs* Wow. This is a wondeful story, i can't believe it ended here. I'm just glad this wasn't on the show because i'd be crying a river right now! Phoebe is awesome!
Miss-Bing chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
Aww .. That was soo good :D I loved it ! And you made me cry .. It was a very good story :) Thumbs up !
Mesmorize chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
oh, This is one of the best stories I've ever read!

I love the sad and angst filled stories, really wierd since friends is a funny show. I think it was great and you are really good at expressing feelings and I admire that. And the way you write is very good it is, I can't find the right words but I hope that one day you will become an author because you have real talent.

Keep writing. :)
Mesmorize chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
I love this, it is, oh, I can't express how much or what I like with it, mainly because of the fact that I'm not so good at writing in this language but also because it is so good that it actually are hard to say it in words. love this story, keep writing!
Miss-Bing chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Oh .. It's soo sad ! But very good :D Any chance that it can be a happy ending ? :b
The Phantabulous Phene chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
*sniff...sniff* I don't normally read sad stuff but this is beautiful...

You don't think it's possible it's all a dream or something?
RubyPotter chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
This is really sad, but good :)
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Aww I'm in tears! Update soon!
Miss-Bing chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Aww .. very sad. I'm all teary now (; Lol. But very good ! I love it so far . Please update soon !
imagineif chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Good continuation.
imagineif chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Good start but I'm wondering why New York is 'a torn apart city.'