Reviews for Mr Niska & the Ancient Art of Marriage Counselling
steepedinwords chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time. Mal and Saffron and, well, everyone were spot on and so perfect. Brilliant job.
Ironbear chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
*ROFLMAO!* Darn - now I'm sad to find that this is apparently the last of the series. Good stuff. ;)
Netta Sloan chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Great story, I especially loved the epilogue. Yay for Niska finally getting his! Once again, excellent work.
kaleida chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
Great ending, the box is priceless. Very Fireflyish to not have Mal shoot Saffron but hell did I want him to. Just get it over with! You managed to recreate all the factors of Saffron that annoy me out of atmo brilliantly. Of course its a bit of a pleasant annoyment. Write more firefly, please :D
Aseptic chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
:] You clearly have a certain finesse for portraying characters true to form. It's a brilliant story, very Fireflyesque, complete with appropriate dialogue and excellent representations.
Tari Roo chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
that was just plain hilarious! Pure genius!

I liked it - a lot.

THANKS!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
This was great. Very true to the spirit of the show, good characterisation, and a cracking good read. Nice work.
mbali chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
wow, i read this all in one sitting and was very impressed! this is definitly one of the best firefly fics i've ever read, the humor was excellent, subtle, and very true to the series, methinks. now i'm going to read your other firefly fics, and hope you write more of them in future!
iscariot chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
Simply brilliant - wish I could write half as well.
James Jago chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
This has to be the single best Firefly story I've ever read!
James Jago chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
So, Niska's holding Saffron hostage... one of his very few tactical errors, methinks!
John chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
This story is on the high end of the fan fiction that I've read. Well-written, well-edited. You have a fine grasp of voicing and how the different characters express themselves. I think you have Niska, Mal, Book, and Jayne spot-on. Your characterization of Kaylee and Inara seems much more forced and not as seamless. However, you still do a good job overall. A few nitpicks. I would not have mentioned Shan Yu, as it's distracting and makes the story less yours. That chorus was one for the episode it was in and feels out of place here. I would have had Mal mention some other historical psychopath that the reader could more readily identify. Overall, great, great job. I give it 9 out of 10 and I look forward to more installments.

-Gnadenlos
jasadin chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
*grins*

ah asffron. i want to hate her, but she's just so amusing!
Emily chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
You do write the characters that you like and know extremely well- I hope that you keep going, this is a great read. I hope Niska gets creepier...at the moment he doesn't really scare me at all, but I know he scares the bejeesus out of Mal-maybe he needs to do some evil?

I'm sure that you've got it all sussed as you sem totally on top of this- you have amazingly impressive and inspirational writing ability.
jas chapter 4 . 9/16/2005