Reviews for Partially Awake
GreenFire chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Such a wonderful fic! And I'm reading this on mid-2014! Haha. GREAT GREAT GREAT.
The ending I did not like too much tho, what with Dearka going there. It would have been nice if you also included the other gang, even if just their wedding day.
Anyway. A true gem!
Shuqin chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
This was a great fic!
autumn's fairy thyme14 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Just finished reading the whole story... It was at some point when I noticed that the chapter titles were all starting with the letter D. I really loved the story and how you keep Yzak in his character. I really salute you to that! It can be quite tiring to keep Yzak snapping at every chance possible. And let's not forget Shiho, absolutely adored her for bullying Yzak all the way! The ending was by the way a great one! Hoping you'll keep writing more Shizak fics! They need so much more love! :)

Love,

Thyme
Kintora chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
OMG, LOVE this story! I think it fits their characters to a T! Well written, and quite a bit of good humor too. I liked the ending, but I wish there was an epilogue. :) They were both forced into this arrangement so I wish I could have seen more development as far as romance goes. And... I wonder if they ever put what was left of their honeymoon to good use! Sweet job!
natsuko1512 chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
this story is amazin...i cant believe i hav read finish it...every moment s full of anticipation
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
I really do love this )

I would have prefered it to be a bit longer or have an epilogue but even though it seemed to end quickly it was really good )
Type Sapphire chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
That definitely was a very fun and enjoyable read, lots of humor in between. The flow of the story is very good, revealing slowly each other's history at the correct timing thus not disturbing the flow of the story.

The ending however in my personal opinion didn't have the climactic kick in contrast to how the other chapters practically kept me on my toes. They could've decided to cancel the wedding after all... to a later date... but that's just me. -

Thank you so much for the wonderful piece!
8oclocksleeper chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
this story is good :) my only complaint is that the ending was rather abrupt.
ctrlaltdelrey chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I love this story so much
coffeeaddictal chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
loved this! write a sequal!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
Loved the story. Odd way to end it though. I'm glad you didn't make it angsty like the original plan. I look forward to reading more Shiho/Yzak stories from you in the future :D
Black Licorice Addict chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
I was laughing really hard when I read Shiho's little blurb about confronting Yzak's mom. Lol.
saw427 chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
how about writing a sequel to this?

it kinda seems like it needs one

or maybe i'm just desperate right now...
SilentDreamer117 chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
Wow, one of the best stories I ever read.

So sad it's over, but can't wait to read your new stories!
simply -v chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
i really expected them to pull out the trump card or something, but guess not.

it would have been better if you included Athrun, Cagalli, Lacus n all being at the wedding too.

anywho, congrats on this excellent fic, thank you deeply for the awesome read. lots of laughs and times, it warmed my heart.

once again, thank you.