Reviews for Everything I'm Not
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
This story was waaaaay to perfect! I command you to make a sequel!.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
This story was waaaaay to perfect! I command you to make a sequel!
KJ-Shadow chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
i love your stories they are hilarious, romantic (and i am not one for that but you changed my mind) and cute. this story made me laugh until i cried and got me a few strange looks but anyways i love it :P
Anouk Chizatz chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Ohoy! I just realized that I never actually reviewed "Everything I'm not", given the fact that this is the third time that I'm reading it. Nevertheless. It was delightful. No matter how many times I read this story, I know I will never get bored. I utterly love your writing style. Well I'm off to read or should I say re-read your other stories.
Peace out!

Anouk *winks*
jtdarkman chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
THIS WAS AWSOME i read it all at work got yeeled at by my boss but kept reading till i got off work lol great story as expected from u
neyney18 chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
2 be honest, I am usually a Y/B fan but I have 2 admit THAT WUZ AMAZING! Great job!
Lachen chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
:D Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...3

Such a sweet ending! It was certainly worth staying up this late to finish it!

One of my favorite parts was, "you do realize that you had nothing to do with this?" -Kurama.

Haha...:P Like I mentioned earlier, I love how you portray the characters... (Especially Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama together.)

Now I'm tempted to stay up even later to finish another story you've written... Hmm... ;) Haha.
Lachen chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
It's been so tempting to review each chapter but I begin to sound redundant if I do. :P I can only repeat how much I like this story so often! lol!

I wanted to mention that you've made me laugh out loud several times with Kurama, Yusuke and Kuwabara moments. Especially the "eyebrow" thing... Haha. :) It's so funny because it's true, and I like how you've focused on things that went ignored throughout the whole anime series. (Such as Kurama's convincing skills and how well put together he is.) It's such a shame when characters like Kurama and Hiei weren't shown to their full potential in a series. (Hence why I love so much!)

I'm loving this story even more as the chapters continue... I'm also noticing your writing becoming much better with each chapter or so. I've noticed how much you've improved as a writer when I read a small part of one of your older stories... it's remarkable how much better one can get within a couple years!

And just so you know.. I've been looking forward to finishing this story all day! (I keep having to come back to it...:/) I have to get up very early tomorrow but I'm too eager to finish the story! ;) Hahaha. (It's 12:15am right now...lol) Oh well, 6 hours of sleep has never been a big deal! And it's worth it to read the rest! :3

Now that I've expressed my feelings in "rant" format I am off to finish your story! :D
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
XD i can picture hiei trying to kill yusuke and kuwabara. thats what they get when they tease a fire demon and the ferry girl P
silver-nightstorm chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
XD Hilarious! I love the ending... almost feeling sorry for Yusuke... XD

silver-nightstorm chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
My only crit it that Hiei would call ice cream "sweet snow" not ice cream XD besides that, awesome!

silver-nightstorm chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
I love it! Especially Yusuke's last comment XD A good way to end a great chapter

lil whit chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
Aw, KAWAII! I loved it. n.n Especially the end. No BotanxHiei fic is complete without Hiei chasing those idiots around! Well, really, no YuYu fic is complete without it. lol
DamZe chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
A very good way to end this story, letting them get back to a previous state of mind, while still retaining the feelings for each, although they sure will keep their affection for each other. A very nice touch indeed! It is good to know that you had fun writing this fic, because in the end that's what it is all about.
DevotedDreamer chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
Awesome story! I love their hug at the end and the ending where Hiei is chasing Yusuke and Kuwabara around the room. LOL! I alo loved how you incorporated the other characters into the story, not just Hiei and Botan. You did them all really well. Keep up the good work :)