Reviews for The Ten Labors of Draco and Hermione
Why do people never finish their stories? I just got done with chapter 49 and I'm really disapointed. If you start a story, finish it.
Russ chapter 49 . 5/2
You didn't finish the story. Why?
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Please update!
Cookie101 chapter 2 . 4/10
Lol
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FANFICTION! IT IS MY LIFE!
You used 2nd person as magnificently as Lemony Snicket-and that says something.
Annnabeth chapter 1 . 4/2
Just UPDATE
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE OR ELSE! YOU DIDN'T UPDATE! IT'S 8 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! YOU BIATCH! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! NOW! I NEED TO SEE TASK EIGHT!
AnnabethJackson chapter 30 . 4/1
LOVE IT SO MUCH! PARTICUALLY THE HAT BIT!
izzybelle chapter 24 . 4/1
This is so funny. It has me laughing out lout. It actually does. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. You are awesome. Absoloutly amazing. I love this. Love it. Love love love it.
Ok I understand the teachers meddling with their love...ive read fics like that... but they're waaay too ooc and are taking up the whole story.
The characters are ooc and too stupid and too American.
Your like OOCing everyone! The professors need to have more respect and zero insults to each other. Oh and they do not yell this much. And everyone seems to be acting stupid and the plot with Draco and Hermione is literally going nowhere. It is not appealing at all now! It seems too centric on the whole school and not enough of Draco and Hermione. They seem like just another couple instead of the main people. Isn't it the intention to make this a Dramione fic?! It was a little interesting until the quiditch incident in chapter 19!
Hum... I was sure Umbridge would be filling in or something.
3,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »