Reviews for Falling Into Love
Serlenia chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
( smileing) big wait till I tell my friend about you she loves these kinds of stories and so do I.
summershine chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
CORNY ALERT! CORNY ALERT! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE CHEESE IS ATTACKING! Yay!
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Another cute story! Very good!
streco chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I like it. A lot :) thums up! Fave story.

-Limon
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Funny story XD I don't think heals are hard to walk in even if I only tried once. It was easy and I stayed with them for about 3 hours with no practise time. I haven't used heals since then but I'm pretty sure that would be no problem. Cute story _
Sasha chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I know this is a really old story and you're not looking out for reviews for it anymore, but still I had to review cuz I thought it was really cute...I know walking in heels was so hard the first time!I wasn't wobbling so much as putting too much weight on one side of the heel so my foot twisted...poor me...but i can walk fine now!yay!
chicagonebananas chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I like. It was interesting. but why didn't star just float every where? i mean she can fly. good story though.

(btw, i read in one reveiw that you like the twins card so you might want to check out my fan fic, growing up is hard to do it has a set of twins in it)
Kera-of-the-Sagi chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow... special. I never new, my dear friend, that you had a heels problem. I guess I'm like Raven (I thought everyone could walk in heels!), especially since I can (despite what one of our dear friends believes). Anywho, short but sweet. BTW you never called me back and we should seriously get you those shoes for Christmas!
EmbracingRain chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Cute! I really liked it actually. Yes, the end was cheesy, and yes, heels ARE hard to walk in, but I loved this! Great job!