Reviews for Teardrops
Mackenzied3333 chapter 15 . 1/12
please upload
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Sweet gods, add grammar to the older chapters, please! Your grammar has improved quite a lot, and I can't stand reading the old stuff.
diamonds24 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Please explain what u r trying to tell everyone. Your plot is good but the way u r trying to write it is not very appealing. It was clear in HBP that there are very few chances of surviving sectumsempra. Please rewrite it and at least make it realistic.
RachelleJay chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
omg why cant this be updated already!
TJ.C.K chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Please write more
sincerely
TJ.C.K.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Please please please update! This story is just so good and brilliant! I want to know what going to happen next! I hope James rots in gaol along with lily who by the way I can't believe didn't do anything to stop him beating Harry.I absolutely adore this fic and please pretty please update this fic is truly amazing and well written so update soon perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It makes me so angry that Harry's parents treat him like that. I never would have though James and Lily would abuse their own kid. Great start so far, I will now be reading the rest and reviewing the other chapters.
DemeRain chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
This is such an intriguing start and oh how I wish you would return to finish this. Thanks for sharing as much as you have.
showstopper92 chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
i am so in love with this story it's not even funny! I hope James rots in jail for what he did and Lily either realizes what a big mistake she made or goes to prison as well and Dawson... well he kinda deserves it but also doesn't know any better and neither does Amiee. so i hope they get some help. i really hope you do finish this story because it's great and i really would love to see what happens next! :) :) :)
BrookPotter chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
I just stumbled across this story today, and I just have to say that i am TOTTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Now you may think thhat I L.O.V.E child abuse, and I 100% HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT! But this story is just so well written you just have to at least like it! Then, I looked at the last time it was updated and all I have to say is HOLY CUACALUMOLI! 2 YEARS IS A TIME! Even though I just started reading this, I'm sure your long-time readers would be over joyed at the site of a new chapter towards this beautiful piece of fanfiction. Please consider continuing this story! Please! :D I know how writer block is, I'm currently going through it... But everyone get's through with a litt;e time! And if you don't have writer's block, then whatever the reason you stopped, I hope it was a good reason.

Hoping that you give this story another shot,

BrookPotter
PsychoticNari chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
very good story so far!

its sad to say that this story can be true sometimes, except without the magic :x update soon
Snaperocks chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
I really like this story. Please update some more. At least to see what happens in the court room.
gleekout93 chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
love it D

hope you update soon
GrecaArtista chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
god
fb chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
this is really kind of pathetically annoying