Reviews for Meet the Musics
jfg207 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Please continue this story with a sequel or have you already done it? I'll check and see, if not please write a sequel?
frannie chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
roflamo. i laughed and laughed and laughed. you are a star.
mmmmmm chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
This was hilarious! I love superheroes. Great concept and well executed.

I'd agree that present tense is more awkward than past, but I didn't notice it after the first chapter because I was laughing so hard. :)
Bob chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Very clever!
Kyre chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I have the feeling there's something I'm also not getting about the ending. A fat fryer? Is that a joke, or is it just a non-sequitur? I wasn't expecting the sudden ending, especially after Logan slips in a "my Max" to her surprise, but I kinda like it. Feels like one ep ending and making us wait for next week to see what will come of it, lol.

I like the list of bad developments that Logan ticks off. The "pod person" line in particular had me laughing, as did this one: "You know me. I got fed. I didn’t get shot at. It’s all good." LOL
BlueAngel137 chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Im sad you finished this fic so quickly, but I can understand that you dont feel comfortable writing in present tense (although reading it wasnt awkward!).

I really hope for a sequel, and I think you created a nice base to work on (hopefully!).

ML Only chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I'm disappointed you finished this so abruptly - it felt like you were only just getting started! I had high hopes of a nice long story, lol! I hope you write a sequel. I know a lot of people want shipper endings but it's nice to read a story that sticks to the characters as they are written in the show. A lot of DA stories at the moment are going off into shippy stuff and it's a pity for those of us who want to read stories that portray the characters as they are in the series, so please don't assume that everyone wants a Max/Logan romance story. I love the UST myself, rather than seeing it resolved. You have a lot of talent - I hope you keep writing.
Maria656 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
For 5-6-

You had me freaking out thinking I had missed a Chap. 6 somewhere!

Excellent work and looking forward to the sequel(s)!

Hope you're having a good weekend!
alexiasbooks chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
That's so funny, I've actually had similar discussions with my friends when I try and convince them to read "The Scarlet Pimpernel" (the original effeminate fop/bringer of justice). This story is great. I love it.
lilmouse chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This story was just recommended to me and I enjoyed the first chapter very much. :)

Time is fleeting right now but I *do* look forward to reading more...

... and maybe witnessing Max beat bennett at chess! ;)

Mouse :)
ML Only chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
I think Bronck would have had to be dead - even if what he knew was wrong, he still knew too much about Eyes Only for the DA writers to allow him to live.

That was a really enjoyable chapter! Very clever dialogue. I loved Max's intentional misunderstanding about what Marianne did, and her list of all the possible threats Eyes Only 'might' have faced, lol!

All the parallels with Zorro and superman were amusing, and Julie's rapt interest in Eyes Only, class discussions etc.

Max's idea of Logan writing a book about him was both amusing and a clever way of him getting some information from Marianne. All in all, very enjoyable - and very original! Thanks, looking forward to the next chapter.
mizukimarr910 chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
oh my gosh i love this it is really good and the irony ooh the irony of it all. Logan's description of Superman was way to similar for comfort but i loved it and the bit about eyes only commanding mutants. please keep writing and update again soon.

thanx mizukimarr910
All Grown Up chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
i am totally enjoying this story, and this chapter in particular. i love all the connections you drew between Logan/Eyes Only and various super heroes... i can tell how much thought went into all of that! wonderful job! i'm excited for the next chapter.
BlueAngel137 chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Excellent work! I really enjoyed every chapter of this story.

Id love to see all their faces *IF* they ever found out, that Logan is Eyes Only, just the thought makes me smile (although I know this will probably never happen). LOL

I liked this part:

-...“Does Eyes Only have superpowered mutants he sends out into battle?” asks John, slightly confused. Max takes a drink of her tea.

“No. No evidence of mutants,” Robert comments dryly.

“So far. But what if ..” John begins. ...

LOL - its so funny how close they are!

Im looking forward to your next update.

Sossoca chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Very good chapter. I am enjoying this story a lot.

I just would love to see Logan's face when Max was asking him who Superman was, and his explanation to her was hilarious -

“Who’s Superman?"

“A superhero. In his secret identity he pretends to be a journalist … with glasses.” Logan replies miserably