Reviews for Turning Your Back On A Family Tradition
Z. U chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I like this story.
Though I'm having trouble imagining Shika-kun without that characteristic ponytail.
Hmm...
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
hehe _ i cant really imagine shikamaru with short hair to be honest lol. but lol imagine getting mistaken for your dad so much lol that would be harsh :p
Rini-Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Haha, this was adorable. I always did wonder what would happen if he cut his hair! I love how he didn't know what his parents and boyfriend would say as if it didn't cross his mind once! XD oh Shika, you kill me!

Awesome story!

~Rini-Rose Out~
RavenStark chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Shikamaru with short hair? *nosebleed*
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Ha ha ha! Really liked this! Thank-you! Great little one-shot!
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Adorable to no end :D Loved it _ I couldn't really imagine Shikamaru without his pineapple-hair, but I'm going to try anyways xD Nice one-shot! :D
ramenbulldog chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
awesome story turning youer back on a family tradition love it :)
Punk Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Haha great fic! *looks at own hair* Speaking of which, I need to get my hair cut as well...XD
diz.rhyth.mic chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hello. Me again, reviewing your (as always) adorable ficcie. Very cute, very in-character, and the recurring "That bad?" thing was a total WIN. It's funny, I was just thinking about how often people must mistake Shikamaru for his dad. Odd. But anywho, a top-quality fic. Cheers to that. Happy Writing!
TotallyObsessive chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
lol very cute and well written. I really like it :D
reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
that was good, please make more...i luved it!
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
still like it and yes I speak friends and i know isil I put u in my msn hope we can be friends
Joyful chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*giggles* I like this a lot
Freak0592 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Damn, is everything you write always amazing! I read two of your fics and Im in love with both of them! This pairing is my new addiction! CONGRATS! YOU HAVE CONVERTED MY TO SHIKAKIBA-ISM!

Your Fan,

Freak (Carly)
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Omg! I just love you! Your stories are totally brilliant! *Gives cookie* D

And are you gonna make a chap. ShikaKiba fic? I think you should, and I bet others think the same!

Inuzuka Nin~

*Heck, gives a plate of cookies*