Reviews for End Of Daylight
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ok. I love and hate this story. I love it because it is a really great story and I hate it because it breaks my heart every time I read the part where he is told that he is a paraplegic. So I do re-read it but I have to leave a large gap of time between each one.
Hearts A Mess chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I like the storyline, it definitely has me wanting more! Just a few things though; try reading over the text again, or having a beta do it for you. There are quite a few parts where the punctuation is off or the grammar mixed. If you fix these things, then the story instantly becomes stronger.
TravelingThroughTime chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Hi! A friend of mine told me about this story and I decided to check it out. Let me just say that I managed to finish chapter three and I dread having to let it go at that for tonight. This story is totally amazing.

It's hard to find a Constantine fic that has a meaningful plot that is realistic. It's full of mystery and I can't wait to finish this up. It may be an older story but for me, it's something new and exciting. Thanks for posting!

There are some parts that tend to be confusing (grammar-wise). Sometimes you write it like it's happening, or in-the-moment. Then other lines are written like they've happened.

"The attacker got hurt?" she 'asks'.

Then you do this:

"The victim was called James Cregan." The tech 'said',

But you've already accomplished this story, and other than those minor flaws it is perfect. I love the descriptions.

TravelingThroughTime
we will see chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
overall, not a bad story.

But on a critical note, your use of verb tenses could use some work. Sorry.
lmarsters chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
Please don't leave him paralysed
Shadow Rising chapter 9 . 7/1/2006
Wow... just wow. I loved it, really. Great stuff. A little off when it came to matters of the occult, but brilliantly written nevertheless. Now I have to go read the rest because I'm dying to find out what happens. Keep it up!
xsomewhere.out.of.the.bluex chapter 9 . 5/25/2006
wow! that was the most saddest and dramatic, thrilling and romantic story i have read about constantine! you managed to make me cry! thank you for the story you have written. it is absolutely wonderful!
graver chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
I like your writings, almost paining to read. The style you use in your descriptions is absorbing indeed.

Please keep on writing like this!
Lady Hawke chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
Wow. That was absolutely amazing. The plot twist of John being paralyzed completely threw me-I never saw it coming! Great job with this chapter, I can't wait for the update.

Lady Hawke
nidriel chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
*stare, blink, stare* I haven't reviewed this before, have I? Sorry 'bout that, I should have. Well, anyway, I love this story. It's truly magnificent, well-written, good, sad, funny, perfect. The ending just made me want to bang my head in the wall and scream "why" over and over again, but in a good way, as I'm a big fan of sad endings. And this one is my favourite by far. So much emotion in so few words. Truly, magnificent.

Me likey. I'll be waiting more from you. )

- nidriel
Richgal chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
A truley wonderful story! I must say, it keeps the reader on the edge of their seat and keeps with the theme of the actual movie. Im glad I finally found a Constantine Fic that wasnt all to do with sex between the characters. lol. So good job on that!

Though, I love your cliffhanger at the end, keep em coming!
PartyPoisonx chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
ok i am crying right now ::sniff:: that was REALLY sad! you must make him walk! and and and AA i can't bear it! awsome and very strong chapter. love this story to pieces
Daydreamer731 chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
So...sequel? Or is that not really the end?

Gr, only *I'm* allowed to do cruel things like this!

Seriously though, I love it. .
Daydreamer731 chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
Update, update! I want the HC! .
Ali chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
Wow, this most certainly one of the better Constantine movie-verse stories I've read. Let me tell you, good ones are few and far between, and believe me, I have LOOKED.

You have a good ear for prose, and are skilled at integrating description and narrative. The relationship between Angela and John is well-written and believable, which is easy when characterization is as good as yours! The plot is engaging and original. The Agvi (I'm assuming it's an original creation) is pretty darn menacing, especially since your descriptions are so vivid.

However, you do need a beta reader. The first two or three chapters have serious problems with tense-it changes almost every other sentence. The problem also crops up occasionally in later chapters. Also, your punctuation, particularly pertaining to quotations, needs some work. If you don't have a beta reader, or want a second one, I would be happy to help, as I enjoyed your story so much.

Otherwise, great fic! I'm looking forward to the next installment.