Reviews for Well This Sucks
CenationObsessed chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I was so happy when i read Eugene's name :)
non ya beeswacks chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
god DAMNIT, i hate it when writers just forget about a good story and don't update the damn thing anymore. even when they promise!
wwefan chapter 1 . 5/18/2012 old are these kids, i mean one of them is thinking about having sex. and preety much everybody is cursing out their teachers. lol
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Please put HBK in he could make it so much funnier with dx! Please I beg u pleeeeeease
franktheapprentice16 chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
i love this story it is hilarious and i cannot wait until the dance UPDATE SOON
necro omen13 chapter 8 . 1/31/2007
Uh, sorry but I live in Australia and our school systems different, but...HOW OLD ARE THESE KIDS!
Bitterly Broken chapter 8 . 10/6/2006
Continue this story. Or feel my wrath! You have to! Or I will kill someone...Mainly..Can't tell ya! But please, I started to cry when I found out that I couldn't read it anymore, that and I was listening to a sand. And that Lita was having sex with my man! Gasp! Lol plz plz continue!
behrendt54 chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
i like this story it kinda reminds me of my school please update soon
I love ZigZag chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
aw john and lita how cute! aw
Rawr chapter 8 . 8/18/2006

How I do love you. That was frickening hularious. Weird, but hularious.

Lufferz You!

K-to the-T
Seventh Rose chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
Wow! Yea! I didn't expect the kiss between lita and randy! I love it! Great story by the way. Love it! Love it! Love it! hehehehehe to much love? Okay i'll stop now. Update soon dear! k!
Meggles003 chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
omg please update i really like this so far it's funny
Zadok Hines chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Dude Please make a Lita and John a pairing. Make Randy go with Candice or Stacy so he'll stay away from John and Lita. Also i want to see coach and maria be the odd couple that always gets beat up for being stupid. :')
adamamy425 chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Great chapter. John was suppose to take Lita to the dance not Randy. He is the worst friend a person can have, bastard. I don't know about Torrie but Candice with Masters is okay. Can't wait until the next chapter. NO Lita/Randy, I am sick and tired to death of those two together. At first it was cute but now it's like Randy and Stacy.
xPaparazzixChickx chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
bad randy! I so don't want a friend like him!lol Poor john...update soon and good chapter!lol I honestly don't know who to pair Torrie and Candice up with,so I'm not much I would love to go to that school though!