Reviews for Dear old Dad
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 4/16
Funny beginning and pretty much this is what would most likely happen if place in a comic or TV show. So good job! :)
AnthonyR89 chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
good story, might have read it before. dont feel bad about not knowing much about the ultimate verse, i know jackshit about it myself other than what i have read in various fanfics, lol. anyway, there were two reasons why i decided to review now rather than at the end of the story.

1. quicksilver's name is pietro, not pedro. it might be the same name in different languages, but its still not his name.

2. i wanted to inquire as to whether or not it would be possible to get a link to Joe's version of it? i can't find it over on tth, of course, i only read the story titles because i didnt want to go through the summaries of five pages of stories...

in any case, entertaining read so far, even with the typos.
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 12/1/2010
If you do a sequel, something to consider-

As we know, that insane preacher called Xander "The One Who Sees". If that eye now in Xander is the one Odin sacrificed for wisdom...
BlazeStryker chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
I'm not hugely surprised.

Xander Harris has always been a natural channel for the Otherworldly, and Odin's a heck of a step up from the Hyena.

For all his sins, he cleaned up nicely.. and he picked up Mjolnir. (Odin's dropped the ball a couple of times, too..)
wmwhitewolf chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
I love this can't wait to see upgrades in faiths armor
nikki medievalwolf69yahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
man your stoies are great. i love the im some what drunk statement.
Jacob V. Buchstaber chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
Loved it from begining to end it was amazing.
Jacob V. Buchstaber chapter 18 . 12/3/2009
My father has cancer so I understand I hope they'll be okay.
Jacob V. Buchstaber chapter 17 . 12/3/2009
I'm clad to hear that your writing your own original work of fiction I hope it goes well.
Jacob V. Buchstaber chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
If the other guy did better then you then I really can't wait to read his cause yours is dam good. To bad you can't money from fanfic but I think you could make some money if you wrote a story and got it published so what ever you do I hope you can make it as a writer good luck.
Jacob V. Buchstaber chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Beutiful.
Hebi R chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
Er, the gag was that Xander made the same sacrifice as Odin(or had it made for him), right?
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I just loved it.

Really had me laughing with what Faith had done to the other heroes before sending Tony flying through the door and her coming after him.

That too.
Obsidius chapter 20 . 8/30/2009
AWESOME story! All I can really say. thanks.
Bishop999 chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
This is the single most inaccurate, fanwanked fanfiction I have ever read. I guess you have something against the Ultimates, but this is ridiculous. Most everybody is out of character, you can't even spell their names right, and no matter what logic should dictate, the Buffy people always come out on top. I mean, do you have the slightest clue how stupid you would have to be to accept this crap as decent writing?