Reviews for Dear old Dad
Hebi R chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
Er, the gag was that Xander made the same sacrifice as Odin(or had it made for him), right?
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I just loved it.

Really had me laughing with what Faith had done to the other heroes before sending Tony flying through the door and her coming after him.

That too.
Obsidius chapter 20 . 8/30/2009
AWESOME story! All I can really say. thanks.
Bishop999 chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
This is the single most inaccurate, fanwanked fanfiction I have ever read. I guess you have something against the Ultimates, but this is ridiculous. Most everybody is out of character, you can't even spell their names right, and no matter what logic should dictate, the Buffy people always come out on top. I mean, do you have the slightest clue how stupid you would have to be to accept this crap as decent writing?
WBH21C chapter 20 . 5/30/2006
Very well done!
APS chapter 20 . 1/15/2006
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Davide chapter 20 . 1/9/2006
Good but I need more Faith-Dad bonding please do a sequel
c-wolf chapter 20 . 1/5/2006
time for a random comment.

liaison link (short definition)

A lesion on the other hand, which you have Nick Fury wanting to put in the Watchers Council... is an infected or diseased patch of skin.
Harry2 chapter 20 . 1/5/2006
MORE! WE WANT MORE! One good one would be exploring Logan's past and his run in with a Slayer or two during the second World War! This has been a great story, and I think I agree with most of your readers, when I say that WE WANT MORE!
DerektheRogue chapter 20 . 1/4/2006
PLEASE either continue this or start up that sequal ASAP!

This is some of the VERY BEST fiction produced from 2005 and deserves to be continued in some fashion in this new year.

Derek The Rogue
rankokunalpha1 chapter 20 . 1/4/2006
i loved the whole story line hope to see a new one shot or a bunch of chapters out for the world finding out! keep up the fantastic writing!
Luc Star chapter 20 . 1/4/2006
hey.. i think this was an excellent way to end the story. if you think about doing sequels, i'm definitely going to read it. take care. later.
DAVIDE chapter 19 . 12/30/2005
GOOD, LITTLE LATE, BAT GOOD
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 19 . 12/29/2005
I have conflicted emotions about this chapter, But because I'm in a good mood, I say well done.
Harry2 chapter 19 . 12/29/2005
Thank you, Thank you THANK YOU! Not just for the update, but for bringing in one of my personal favorites in the Marvel Universe! You brought in LOGAN, aka Wolverine! And NO ONE, I mean NO ONE, messes with Logan in a fight! No ifs ands or buts about it. Messing with Logan is enough to cause one to loose ones life. And nice way of giving Xander something other than being a regular fighter in this chapter as well. Being Odin's avatar gives him some serious respect. And Odin's words should give B some comfort as well.
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »