Reviews for Dear old Dad
rankokunalpha1 chapter 19 . 12/28/2005
wow heck of an ending! cant wait to see how you ite up the loose ends! keep up the great writing!
Luc Star chapter 19 . 12/28/2005
woah.. big daddy Odin making his debuet. i think i liked that. hey.. do you know if that friend of yours is still working on the fic. i don't think i've seen any updates from him recently. take care. later.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 18 . 11/25/2005
Your parents well being (and the worry of it) take precedence over your fic. We understand (and those who do not are inconsiderate and most likely have sociopathic leanings and should be ignored at all costs)

Write more soon.

- Damia -
Davide chapter 18 . 11/22/2005
I'm glad to see your story again, best wishes to your parents.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 18 . 11/19/2005
I hope your parents get well soon, and good chapter. Keep on the good work.
Harry2 chapter 18 . 11/19/2005
First off, let me offer my heartfelt prayers to you and your family. When something like this happens, there isn't much we can do, but hope and pray.

As far as the story goes, I never thought I would see the day that Fury would be taking orders from Buffy! But, when you are facing something like this, you deal with the best, and in this case, its the Slayers and the watchers. And I bet that Angel's eyes rolled up in his head when Xander showed up saying that someone had already called Dibs on the dragon!
motherkat chapter 18 . 11/19/2005
as always great story, hope your mom and dad are ok, thoughts are with you.

your creepily devoted fan

motherkat
HolyKnight chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
OUCH!

You and Murphy aren't in good terms lately...
DNelson chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
I'm sorry your parents are going through so much medical crap. 'Hope everyone is recovering well.

I'm still wondering about Thor's Hammer and Xander being able to pick it up. I don't know much about Norse mythology, but I know that Odin (Thor's father) gave one of his eyes in exchange for wisdom. Xander is The One Who Sees, that has to count for wisdom, and Carpenters count pretty high in Christian history.
Chigy chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
i hope they both get better again, your user page is one of the few i check almost every day since i read pretty much everything you write... yea i know

anyway, looking forward to your next update.
Luc Star chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
hey.. great chapter.. can't wait to read more.. take care.. tata.
Bobboky chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
Excellent, one of the best stories involving supper heros i have read.
Vlad-the-Impish chapter 17 . 10/5/2005
Great story!

I love how you've merged the universes together, it feels more seamless than other stories I've read.

Looking forward to more.
Davide chapter 17 . 10/5/2005
I love this story keep working on it, please
Harry2 chapter 17 . 10/4/2005
First off, I LOVE the battle suit/armor for Faith! She was right: It is WICKED COOL! And I do not trust Fury one bit! Cap, I can trust. He always has been an honest person, and won't betray the Slayers. As far as RL problems, just do the best you can, and we will be hear waiting for this tale when you return.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »