Reviews for Dear old Dad
Jason Barnett chapter 17 . 10/4/2005
Which will you be taking a few months off from, the original fiction or Dear Old?
rankokunalpha1 chapter 17 . 10/4/2005
cool love the armor for faith! hopefully he can make a set for buffy! and we all understand rl and your other stories taking up your time also watch out for those darn plot bunnies! their a dangerous critter! relative to system bugs!
Darkestmagick chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
Well, I like your story! Who cares what Joe say anyway? Glad I found it here, I was looking at Twisting the Hellmouth. Keep up the good work!
c-wolf chapter 16 . 9/26/2005
the discussion seems too short to make up for how upset Nick Fury was portrayed as being.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 9/26/2005
Well, with Spitfire and Union Jack there, things worked out well. But I still suspect that Fury will try an end run to get the Watchers Council under his control. But, if he does, well, I think that he and LOKI had best think twice about messing with the Ripper!
Allen Pitt chapter 16 . 9/25/2005
I dunno-I'd have thought Spitfire/Captain A would have been more cordial, but that's just me... I liked the "Invaders" comic way back when... and hey-Baron Blood would be neat to have return...

Hm... Mrs. Finn, in that one ep she appeared in, was practically hero-worshipping Buffy ...but that was then...

Say-is the troll god's hammer that Buffy used against Glory also made of Uru metal? ( same as Mjolnir?)
rankokunalpha1 chapter 16 . 9/25/2005
cant wait to see what happens next especially with captain america!
Luc Star chapter 16 . 9/25/2005
great chapter.. so both the teams have come to an agreement huh. cool. i hope to read what will happen to them in the future. what kinds of threats they will be facing to eliminate and stuff like that. anyways.. take care and please... keep up the good work.

and hey... thanks for reviewing my own crossover fic. chapter 3 is up. check it out if you feel like still following the story. later.
me chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
i love your story and am i wondering why you havent continuened story a long time.i hope that you keep writen this story until it finish.i cant wait what will happen when nick fury come visit at watchers home and what will happen to faith.
Antonio chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
I really dont see Faith as a genius but since its done I will stop complainning.

I like where are you taking the fic. It is very interesting.

I really think that Fury would try to turn Hank into a double-agent.
Harry2 chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
I like the idea of Faith becoming the brains of the outfit! And with Starks money, she can't loose! Now, onto the shopping!
Andrea chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
Just wanted say I've been enjoying your story. I was reading it at TTH. I was incredibly annoyed by the other guy's slamming of your story and refuse to read his in protest. I don't care if you haven't got the the universe "right". I like your character development of Faith. I haven't seen many Faith stories where she gets to be brains & brawn. Keep writing.
AliaPerez chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
just wanted to let you know im rather enjoying this story. its unfortunate joe is being such an ass. especially considering so far his story is just a rehash of yours.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 15 . 9/19/2005
well i am glad your putting it up here! well as for joe he is still twisting his life around the rock and the hard place i believe that he is still stuck with his foot in mouth disease! which i dont think he will ever learn to loose!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 15 . 9/19/2005
Sad! Oh well, I'll just read it over here. Which is actually where I found it in the first place ...

Joe is an ass.