Reviews for Dear old Dad
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
ahh man i cant wait to find out what happens next! keep up the great writing! and well maybe you should have a few beer writing the ending!
davide chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Fantastic, keep writing, please
Harry2 chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
While I agree with Giles about calling in more help, I suspect trouble in the future. SHIELD and STRIKE do not give up that easily. They WILL be trying again!
Darklight chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Not real familiar with the ultimates comics, but I like it so far can't wait to see who Faith is trying to locate and get to join them. Doc strange comes to mind.

Keep teh chatpers coming
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Yay! Xan-Man to the rescue! Sorta anyway. Write more soon.

- Damia -
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
oh man this is going to be interesting as all hell! keep up the great writing!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
So, Faith is not just hanging around with Fury and Tony because she is Stark's daughter. This is something that involved the need of a slayer. Whatever it is, it sounds interesting, since Faith is being cautious (For HER that is) about it. I want to find out just WHAT it is she is up to.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
I have to admit, anyone who can get the best of Cap, is one heck of a fighter. Faith should be proud of herself.
paladin3030 chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
I think it's about time that the slayers get put in there place remember Faith said her friend hacked SHIELD'S system so I think they would be on the look out for gatecrashers.

I say have Willow lose her system ether a reverse hack where SHIELD gets all the info on the Slayers or they fry her computer but not before sending her a warning that states "first time you got away with it, Second time we fried your computer system, third time you will go to the Vault." if you want to know the vault is the nick-name for Rocky Mountain Federal Penitentary the underground Ultra-Max prison that was built to hold supervillians.

Please have this happen I'm tired of these type of stories that have the slayers get there hands on TOP SECRET classified things I thinks it's time someone slammed a steel door in there faces lock it & say if you want some info you will have to ask nicely.

Thank You.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
awesome. I like it. Different than the norm. Write more soon.

- Damia -
boo chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Drunk? dude im lucky if i could walk around power poles when im drunk, plus genius!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
LOL! That's Faith for you! Do NOT mess with the Dark Slayer if you know whats good for you, ESPECIALLY if she has that Scythe with her! And her and Fury: All I can say is that A LOT of people, not just Avengers, are going to be in the infirmary for a LONG TIME!
Ghostdraconi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Even for a spamfic, this is so beyond the realm of possiblity it's not even funny.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
1st BWAHAHAHA!

Now that that is overwith...VERY well done I can't wait to see what else you do with this.

Derek The Rogue
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
you evil bastard you have got to continue this even if it means buying a 6 pack of brewskies to continue it! i loved it, it was fantasic and i can see faith doing it too! the look on tony 's face when he finds out she is on the same team as him would be worth just reading about it! keep up the great writing!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »