Reviews for Dance With Me By Moonlight
bloodhawk268 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was beautiful, though who'da thought Roger had memories of his parents? But, it's your story, and it was great!
RD chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
*loads shotgun to protect mongoose from angry angel fans* lolz, Angel is a little... erm... *refuses to use word he is thinking of* But Im so VERY VERY HAPPY to see that I am not the only one to think that D and R should end up togather *is very lazy, and refuses to spell out names at this moment*
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
That was original and very cute!

-Ahria
RmGuccione chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was SO SWEET! Super WAFF!
heart shot girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Very nice - again.
Amaya chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I know what you mean about how long it takes to write compared to how long it takes to read but when you write them in the right way they seem to be a timeframe of thier own in which time flows sepratly, it's really nice to write something like that were time is almost no existance anymore exept for in flow of the story and then I read the stuff when I'm done and I'm like I wrote that, I'm better then I thought, or in some cases worse and I want to deleat the whole thing. Writing is like creating a world in your head that you can share with other people and the time is worth it,no matter how much my mom yells at me for being on the computer an not doing my homework. Anyway By-bye:p
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
That was wonderful! It was beautifuly written. It was just as good as "Human." Keep up the good work.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Beautiful, as always. You are truly a deity of fanfiction, and I'm firmly addicted to you. Ah, well. I suppose there are worse things to get hooked on, though I truly hope you continue writing so I can get my fix.

Keep up the excellent work! You're amazing!
Taea chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
i for one support all Dorothy and Roger pairings and if it's a R/D then i'll read it with flawless grace and no criticism! keep up all the good wark!

*_
ace chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
up data moon ring
Concetta chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
WONDERFUL! And very true to the characters, you do them justice. The story was VERY believable
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
I'm your D/R proof!
Kissycheeks chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
That was such a beautiful story, I hope you write more. I wish I could write like you. This made my crumby day better.
Kyla chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
o-o THAT IS SO GOOD. Make more!
GroovyAngel1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
That was a great story, really sweet.