Reviews for Vital Choices
why did you stop?

:( angry pouty face
Faelnisse chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Delilah is so bimbo.
i feel like punching herrrrr
Midnight chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Poor hermione. Always the one to get hurt. But I would like her getting hurt more then the others it is more interesting
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
First off: Brilliant Plot! Original. I'm really curious where you are going with the story.

Second off: I really don't think you should discontinue this story. It has a lot of potentional and tons of people are already reveiwing and following it. I think you have done an excellant job with your characterzation and potrayals. Keep up the good work!

Emily
LollipopLinda chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
HEYYYYYY did you drop this story? It is so good and now I'm all hooked and like HErmione I can't put a good book down so please keep going!
PandylBas chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
has this fanfiction been abandoned or placed on hold?
lilsweetypye chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
It is very good.

Please please write more.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
this is getting intresting. HOw many more asventureswill the group have to go on and is it ariise that has the secret or is it the half blood that has the secret that couls get her killed
transition chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
although it is incomplete it was entertaining and for that alone i thank you. Here's some constructive crtisim. Even though chapters are breaks in the story try to connect it better so there is more of a flow many times when i would start a chapter i would be confused like if i had missed something. so ie just work on TRANSITION.
wow chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
amazing idea. so far bautifully written.
Snow Bennet chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Will you please update this? Or is it on hiatus?
Thu chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
The mystery surrounding the changes in the pureblooded tradition - and the tradition in itself - make for a very intriguing story plot. Plus I love me my Dramione :)

I really hope you update this soon!
TrollsHaveBigLaughs chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
lol i dun understand end of chapter 10
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
That sounded so cool, "leaving the others in awe of her power." I literally shivered. Great job!
Latrodectus Mactans chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
GO HERMIONE! I have read this story before and I truly dont remember her sadness over her father, but I will say that this edited version is much better, no offense. It is more like Hermione's character to fight the merman than hang onto Draco whilst swimming in the ocean. Great job!