Reviews for Butter Side Up
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 2/20
Poor cats. I guess all ninja genius carry hints of insanity.
Raven chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Bwahahahahahahahhhhhahahahhahaha... Minaaatoooooo... Facepalm
kidloco chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

in the endt.. what side they hit firts?
That One Eccedentesiast chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
lol
Aeria Swordlancer chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I shed tears. I laughed so hard, I shed tears. And a lot of cooing was involved in the process. Not that this wasn't expected when I read through your quick oneshot. Tiny, lisping Kakashi is the kind of motivation I didn't realise I needed so desperately in my life. Thank you so much for brightening my day during my semester finals!
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I laughed soo hard :)
Gabzalabza chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh that's brilliant. God what a good laugh. I'm just glad my housemate isn't home.
Important question: which side did the bloody thing land?

Oh lol. That really was genius :)

Gabs
Stitched In Ice chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh wonderful coincidences. I read the title and started thinking about the cat-toast theory. And then I read the fix and there it is! This was too cute.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
AHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, goodness, I was laughing as soon as I read the summary, but the fic lived up to my expectations and more... except maybe where you didn't answer the question. Despite that being the best way, I've been burning to know myself since I first heard it raised. Just, not enough to do it myself. I'm afraid of heights, love cats and would probably forget what I was doing and eat the bread anyway. -sigh-

My favourite parts were: "ninja bread" (is it made by ninja? is it consumed only by ninja? does it taste of ninja?), Kakashi's persistence, the dynamics between the characters, Kakashi trying to get blackmail on his sensei, Gai's appearance and the fact that he chucked the cat rather than dropped it (because honestly, that's horrible, but the image of K & G doing ridiculous things together even at that age is just too funny), and Minato... Oh my goodness, Minato was just absolutely fabulously hilarious in this fic. In the end, his exasperation with Kakashi and need to be a good sensei gave way to his own curiosity, making for the perfect cracky ending.

A well-written and enjoyable story. Thanks very much! -favourites-
Shirotori chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
little Kakashi kawaii :3

nice story xD
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
HA HA HA HA
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
... i am confused. did the cat and the butter thing had some kind of perverted meaning to it, like jiraiya is so famous of?

but kakashi's "secret weapons".. XDDDDD love them
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is extremely amusing. Kakashi always an obsessive guy... Now I'm wondering, which side would land up? I assume the feet of the cat but...
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
it made me laugh so HARD! :D
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
the ending is hilarious! he kicked the cat off a cliff!