Reviews for Lily's Eyes
Katherine Jewel chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Lovely. Beautiful. What else can I say?
Bigfoot and the Yeti chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
cool...itz good...plz r/r our story...plzzzzz?
Snowlily chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Beautiful! _
jane boheme chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
oh, that song! it is one of my favorites, and it can really work well with the HP storyline. i had thought about doing a snape/james version even before i read yours (if you go for the snape/lily thing that is), but i love it with harry and james. i was actually in the secret garden and when the guys sang that song i would almost cry every night! keep it up!
JK Ashavah chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Aww, Alphie, that's just gorgeous. I confess I've never heard the song, but the lyrics really fit pefectly. I must admit I've gone ratehr sniffly now, it was just so sweet and sad.
LilyPotter chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
HORRAY FOR YOU! I have been a secret garden buff for the longest time, it's one of the best musicals ever, and I could never understand why they took it off broadway for such a short time. I used this song too...(infact, I used the whole play in my story Prank, a play and a detention.) I'm sooooo glad that someone else knows the secret garden besides me! Lily's eyes is my favorite song ever! THANK YOU!
PhoenixSong chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
It would be a lot more effective if you didn't have HARRY: and JAMES: like stage directions. Other than that...hurrah!
Laura chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Whoa! Thanks for reading my non-Britney songfic! Yours was reeeeaally good, too. I just think it's really weird we had ideas so similar. That's pretty cool! I'm in a production of the Secret Garden right now. It would be really freaky if I were Martha, too, but I'm a Dreamer. I was not really in support of the whole Snape loving Lily thing untill I heard them sing the duet at the read through and it just popped in my mind. I couldn't have left it Neville, it wouldn't have made sense, lol! But, anyway, thanks!
Beruna Ford chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
And here I thought HP fans had only heard "Les Miz". I'm so glad you did this, it was just waiting to happen. The Secret Garden song that always gets to me is "Hold On". That part about "When you see a man who's ragin'..." made me think of Harry and Snape. I could also imagine "How could I ever Know" as Lily and James singing to Sirius, for some strange reason. It would be great to see more done with this!
Kenady chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
I LOVE it! I've been waiting for someone to use that song. And i've seen secret garden like 20 times so i knew exactly what was going on. I LOVED it!
Ice Princess5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Oh, that's sooooooooo sweet! That's sooooooo completely adorable! That nearly brought tears to my eyes... Lily's Eyes... In Lily's Eyes... Lalalala, ohhhhh, how cute! And as I may be dancing on a cloud at present moment and sipping on a Cherry 7 Up which has made me extremely hyper, I'm thinking of Lily's Eyes and Harry and James. Poor Harry and James! Poor Lily! Poor eyes... Lily's eyes... Ice Princess
Alanna chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
SOMEONE ALREADY DID THIS? NOOOO! I played around with this idea for so long, but couldn't bring myself to do it (ever since my school did "the secret garden" - I sat there every night trying to think of it!) Oh. The fic! Well, wonderful, way better than I could have done it!
K Nighthawk chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
I think it would be better if I had even heard OF the song before. I'm sure it's a good poem here, but I haven't heard the song, so I'm just not getting the rhythm of it right.
ScarletDreamer1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
This almost made me cry! Its soo sad! *tear* So sad! I'm going to try and find the song now! Bye bye
SG fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
yeah! I'm delighted to hear you like SG! i love this song, its so lovely and awesome. My friend lent me the "secret garden" CD and I adored it. Can you write a fanfic about "I Heard Someone Crying"? That song is gorgeous, too. (Coincidentally, there are Nevilles in both HP and SG...hmm...)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »