Reviews for Bleach Drabbles
Cylnein chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Your stories are so fascinating to read!the out turns and the humors are amazing!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
THIS HAS THE FEEL OF POETRY
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
*WHISTLES* NEVER KNEW ONE CAN GAIN MORE FANS BY STRUTTING AROUND NAKED, HEHE
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
SWEET
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
DOES THIS CHAPTER REFER TO BYAKUYA AND RUKIA?
shadowphantomness chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I feel so very sorry for Byakuya. Sometimes, I think he gets bastardized for *not* taking Ichigo's role in the Soul Society arc and protecting Rukia above the laws. What people seem to forget is that if he did do that, we probably wouldn't need Ichigo in the first place.
Micromyni chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
B-Benihime? O.O Wow...
EchoLoco chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
I can't decide whether this is more funny if it seems Byakuya is going nuts, or if the shinigami have gone all fanboy-ish over Ichigo.

Either way... XD
EchoLoco chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
Can't say I blame Hitsugaya. I'd start tuning out any conversation that started like that, too.
EchoLoco chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
Heehee, I loved the idea of Gin putting up signs like that.
Sanna Lan chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
Orange hair will rule the world! BWAHAHAHAHA!

But it left me wondering if he was just imagining, or if the rookie Shinigamis really did dye and style their hair like that in honour of a certain Substitute... XD
Sanna Lan chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
*snickers* Yep, bloodshed and fighting is all women think about. And zanpakutous. Nice, big, gorgeous zanpakutous...
Sanna Lan chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
*twitches* Must... Kill... Byakuya... Must... Kill... Must... *sniff*

Well, at least it is him who I blame for this little piece of s-that-probably-happened. I got so angry when I read this that I pretty much slammed my finger on the button. Then I came back 'cause this deserves a review and to vent my anger. My anger is vented now. Right now I just feel depressed. I think I'll go read some fluff. Then I'll finish this drabbles, 'cause they're awesome. Then I'll go kill all those bastards that torture Ru-chan and torture them back. Maybe I'll get Yachiru to help.
Oleander-Tea chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
Aw.
Oleander-Tea chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
hhaahahahahah. Poor Byakuya. :)