Reviews for Blood Sucker
luna345 chapter 22 . 10/2/2008
OHMIGOD! You put Ron, one of my favorite characters, in a psych ward! You evil, mean monster! LOL, just kidding, I love your story, and have followed it from the beginning. I do hope Ron is okay and that someone should get turned into a vampire, probably Ron. Yeah, keep up the good work, and update soon!
luna345 chapter 22 . 10/2/2008
pstibbons chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
This is getting ridiculous. Get a better plot.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
That's incredibly stupid of Harry, even by his standards.
luvbooks chapter 20 . 6/6/2007
wow what happens next
Mrs.Allen-Queen chapter 19 . 2/11/2006
What is she going to say when she finds out that Fred is dead? Update sooner this time please!
Ceilidh of One chapter 19 . 2/10/2006
Well, this was awkward. Poor twins. Poor stupid Harry. Murders are always happening, what's another killer?
Mrs.Allen-Queen chapter 18 . 2/4/2006
What's Harry going to do? Is Hogwarts really closing forever? Update soon!
Ceilidh of One chapter 18 . 2/4/2006
Hate to say it, but you just totally killed what you had going. First Harry's pissed because they take Malfoy's threat seriously and want to close the school, then he's pissed when Snape runs the class like normal? He's being COMPLETELY irrational.

And as much as it pains me to say it, a single vampire isn't a big enough threat to close Hogwarts. In the canon HP universe, wizards and witches actually seemed quite facinated by vampires, and the visitor Sanguini actually had a throng of FANGIRLS. There's a certain point where they'd scourge the castle with stakes and garlic, but they wouldn't send students home.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 17 . 1/30/2006
draco's most definately good at his job.
Ceilidh of One chapter 17 . 1/25/2006
So, Harry passed out right before Ginny made the deal with Dracula Malfoy?

Hmm, so strange that the wizarding world is so scared senseless of a single vampire...
Mrs.Allen-Queen chapter 17 . 1/25/2006
Man, exciting chapter. Update sooner please!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Interesting beginning. I may have to read more of this story!
Ceilidh of One chapter 16 . 1/16/2006
Hmm, wow, that's gotta hurt. Wonder if Malfoy's gonna kill him... *doesn't really care*
Mrs.Allen-Queen chapter 16 . 1/16/2006
Wow it's getting more and more intense. Ron tried to kill Harry and now Malfoy's out to get him. What will happen? UPdate soon!