Reviews for Island
Jardex22 chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
Well, it was good while it lasted. It really did carry the feel of Dr. Franklin's Island.

I'm guessing Riku is the son mentioned in a few of the cutaways, and Ansem (or a variation of him) is the Doctor who owns the island and is running experiments involving the Heartless. Unlike the creatures we see in the series, these Heartless may be actual mutants or beasts, considering the way they took Selphie's heart.

I'm also guessing we would have seen the end of the castaway stuff within the next couple chapters. They've been missing for over a month, so the search parties have probably been called off. Riku is probably there to collect them.

I'm pretty sure this won't be finished, but hopefully whatever you're doing now is making you happy. At least you didn't leave me on a cliffhanger.
Jardex22 chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Kind of excited for this story. My only complaint is the change in POV part way through. I thought we were still seeing things from Yuffie's POV after the break. Maybe label when you're switching between characters?
Dr. Franklin's Island is one of my favorite books. I just wish there was more fanfiction or stories with a similar premise.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Come back to ff and update please :C
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OMFG! THIIS IIS THE FREAKIN BEST! it somehow reminds me of lost but not entierly. like it has this whole differrent feel to iit... idk how to explain iit. liike an eerie feel. GAH! aniiwaiis i love iit! hope you will be updating soon!
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
I know this story hasn't been touched in years, but it is very awesome.
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
WHA! SELPHIE DIED! :'( I LIKE SELPHIE! *sniff sniff* and what happened to Sora! please tell me he didnt die too! he was bareley in the story! 3 And why do i not trust Riku, as much as i want too? if my suspicions are correct than he was one of the namless voices conversing together about things still shrouded in mystery to us. please please update soon, suspense is not healthy for your health!
flashdance chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
Oh dear. I'm about..five months late.

_ But wowow. Riku is in the story,

finally, yum~! Haha. It is taking you

a while to update, isn't it?

Lol, I guess I have a knack for

stating the obvious, as well. But I am

in no position to demand that

you "update!" lol-I'm not writing

either. (pleagued with wb) but anyway,

good chapter, as usual. keep it up. :)
Aki chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
I also like to watch it too.

...

I'll stop putting pointless revews now.

One again, Great story! :D
Aki chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
...Sorry for the "LOL LOST" thing...It just remids me of that show my mom and my sister watches.

Great Story :D
Aki chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
LOL LOST XD
NarutoXfreak chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
kool story but it reminds me of this show my mom waches its called lost and the same things happen sorta like a plane crashing and missing ppl
of wonderlands and alices chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
ZOMG, I know one of them is evil.. and it better not be Yuffie! Is it Kairi? No, it can't be her (-pauses for dramatic effect-) or can it? How 'bout Leon? Riku seems too obvious, omgee, it is Yuffie, isn't it? Nuu!

Oh well, whoever it is (or maybe there isn't one at all), I'm gonna find out.. mua ha ha ha! Yesh.

Aw, I miss Sora, what happened to 'im? And poor Selphie, her last words to Yuffie made me feel creeped out, and sad at the same time. Weird feeling. N-e-ways, it sucks that Selphie was the first to go, but it seems to me she was the weak-willed one. But, that disease wasn't natural right? She got it from somewhere, didn't she?

AHA! It was Leon, wasn't it?

(-dies-)

Update soon, I can't handle the not-knowing-ness!

[alerts/faves]
ohxemxgee chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Good story! I like it! Update soon!
mystic-angel1 chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
...Riku is an evil biznatch, isn't he?

Only he isn't, because that would be too easy.

...Leon is an evil biznatch, isn't he?

Only he isn't, because that would be too easy as well.

I maintain that it is Yuffie. She's all "Ooh, its a conspiracy." as if the egg the others on, because secretly she caused the plane to crash and she knows everything and plans to do evil things to them. Because she's working with Jak, who is living in a secret-

TM. Can't get it out of my head.

DAMMNNIT! I need to stop leaving posts like these if I ever hope to beta one of these chapters. Gehhe, but your Riku is so quiet and he sure ain't wearing a loin cloth but this is just as good. "I may take you up on that-later." Rapist. Murderer. Only he isn't, because that would be too easy.

Where's Seifer?

Omigod, you are driving me insane.

But I love ya. And I love your wonderful plotty plot mcplotterson abilities and I am going to put those to use when we co-author because damn, you're good. Keep me guessing, why don't you.

LOVE YOU! *snifflesob*...this will probably be the last review I leave ya before I come back and discover that it was actually KAIRI who was evil all along...

MISS YOU.

-Bert
f u r o g u chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
I have to say sorry first

coz i couldn't review from chapter one... coz i kinda lazy to...

bad me.

well, just realized that you updated the chapter 8...

&& surprised coz there's riku here!

BOO! lubh him!

eheh

yesh yesh yuriku hints hurray!

&&

i feel sorry for Selphie

-sob- she's so nice

she's pretty damn funny when she planned the scary event with yuffie

omg

rest in peace, dear.

hahaha

tense situation

dark fict

i so adore that

please update soon

i'm waiting and i will review the next ones.

that was pretty good