Reviews for Red Roses are the Sweetest
Dame Cate chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
cool! hope you can continue this!
TheyCallMoiCrazy chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Awesome story! upfate! grins if you want you can ask me for ideas cuz i mean every people i know says I have my head in the cloud dreaiming up daydreams lol!
Shadowlovr199 chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
PLEASPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE! OMG this story is soo darn good! If you don't update soon I'm going to find you and force you to write! Just kidding :D
FadedNobody chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Awsome story, get rid of unneeded chapters to minimize comfusion. anyway great story! :)
SonicGirl89 chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
Liked it? I loved it! This chapter really turned out great. There's so much description in it that it's hard to tell if this is the same chapter 3 anymore.O.O But I probably already told ya Anyway...I really liked the fact that when Rouge came in the room, she got the feeling that Shadow really cared for Amy and then Shadow got all pissed off at I dunno. I thought it was kinda funny. And I thought it was cute how Shadow decided to come along with her. It didn't really hint that he liked her or anything, but it gave you the idea that he'd try and please her for the moment. Or maybe it's just curiosity. Hmm... I'm pretty sure it's not just that, but for now that's probably what he's feeling. And most definitely confusion. Shadow's character seems to be once again, in character, so that's a good thing. Makes me want to read this more and more. And one more thing, before I go. I loved how you wrote that she was once more a damsel in distress and that you wrote "How was not surprised at this turn of events." I thought it was kind of ironic that this happened to her while she was with Shadow and not to mention But on noes! Amy got captured.:( Not a good thing. Hopefully Shadow will save or though. I doubt Sonic will. We don't even know what's going on with him at the moment, so as of now I'm sure we're all rooting for Well... Guess I'll find out what happens soon enough.

Please keep on writing. This is turning out to be quite the story.

~Caro;)
Sara chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Really good story.

The first few early chapters need a spell check and some editing.

Just so it makes a little more sense in the lanquage but no problem with the story itself.
SonicGirl89 chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
I know this might sound weird, but I didn't think he was OOC at all. Okay, well maybe in the first part where he was smirking, but it somehow made sense in this situation. I thought you did a great job on both characters.:) And like how in the end Shadow thinks that his death wouldn't affect her. Cause I'm pretty sure it He just doesn't realize it Well I most definately can't wait to read more of this. It seems like a whole new story now that you fixed it. Or maybe that's because I can't remember the first version.; lol I'm guessing it's been awhile since this has been updated, right? But anyway...hope you can continue soon. And thanks for updating._

~your fellow reviewer,

Caro;)
SonicGirl89 chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
It may be short, but I can see definite improvement here, so thats a plus._ And like you said, its longer than the original. Somehow I think that the amount that you wrote was just enough. This way we have more to read for the next chapter and more to look forward to for the next chapter as well.;)

The only thing that bothers me about this chapter is the fact that he'd be gone for two years and she now finds him in the forest. Does this mean he was in some kind of coma or was there something else that went on before she found him? Cause it seems kinda odd. I dunno. I just didn't like how that turned out. But otherwise everything else seemed to fit in nicely. I just think you might wanna look into that more.

Hope you keep updating.

~Caro;)
lolitawork libretto chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Ooh, interesting...

I am liking the rewrite so far... I read the first chapter of the non-rewrite and I was thinking "LOL WUT?"

You have definately improved in writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
DangerousRockstar chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
I like it
Momoko T. Kitsunee chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
heh, when I saw the first chapter I thought "OMG... What IS this!"

I was SO relieved when I saw you where re-writing this.

You sure as hell improved over the course of 2 years.
theRASTAproject chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
one word.

RAD!

great job, dude/dudette.

-theRASTAproject
sour skittles 12 chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
awesome story!
sour skittles 12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
ooh, i like it so far, my only problem was a few grammatical errors but the storyline conquers over a missing comma!
sakura809 chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I ove the story i like you to finish the other chapters.