Reviews for The End
Dreamer1218 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I think this is the most heartbreaking story I have ever read. And it was written extremely well. Nice job.
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Great job on the story I liked it sort of.
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wow, this is really good. Normally I can't stand death fics, but I do like this one, it was remarkably well written. Good job.
greshunkai chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
oh dear, here's another one i read with open mouth and dropping jaw and did not leave any sign of my deep appreciation of talented and creative writing skill. herewith, said appreciation and deepest gratitude for a fine piece of work. and 'work' is the appropriate term, 'cause no matter how unbelievable and horrifying your theme(plot)is, every little detail and clue/hint that you've inserted into this piece is conducive to the suspension of disbelief. That suspension is not only one of the most difficult tasks for a writer, but once attained, is the assurance that the story 'works'. thank you again.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I don't even know how to put into words what a great story this is! You really did a great job here. You freaked me out so bad, but hey thats what i came looking for so kudos. I'm so gonna have nightmares now.
SoonPersephoneAgain chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
That was... sad. Really sad. Poor... everybody. Good job.
Mickis chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow. This is like nothing I’ve ever read before. *pats Ryan on shoulder* I didn’t even know you had it in ya. It was brilliant.. in a dark, creepy kind of way, that is. Anyway, I’m adding this both to my favs and my C2.

I would write more, but I’ve got my 11 moth-year-old little brother in my lap, reaching for the keyboard. Bottom line: you did a great job with this!
Amberli Raven chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
That's so sad! The tears are ready to come down!
Melodist chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Whoa. Majorly creepy. But in a well-written, fantastically portrayed type of way. Have to say, I wasn't expecting the guys to be dead by the end. That really threw me for a loop. And for April to do what she did in the end? Yikes.

*applauds* Wonderful job

Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow...that was incredibly creepy. And very sad...but I enjoyed it very much. I take this fic to heart because I my brother came down with a mental illness (schizophrenia) and to see the sudden change in someone you's frightening and heartbreaking. You showed that very well in how the turtles respond to Splinter, even in Leo's denial when Splinter got "lost." In the middle and towards the end, when April finds the turtles dead...oh man, can you say, spine-chilling? Eerie? It was things and much more. And April's decision in the end...that had to be the most difficult one she's ever made and imagine how and what she'll tell Casey? Wow...excellent fic and wonderfully written. Keep up hte great work!
Flora Favonia chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Flora's mouth hung open. She forced her ragged breathing to even out as she fought to slow her painful heart. Unbidden, her mind churned up the ugly knowledge labeled 'effects of rat poison', and the facts marched diligently through. As the final piece of the puzzle forced its way into place, Flora turned from the screen in disgust. April should have added the sedative as well.

"It's too bad," thought Flora numbly. "I was hoping April would survive."

oh, and flora thought it was a good story
tinks-belle85 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
First of all, let me just say that I love what you did here. The boundaries were definitely pushed and I totally love that! When authors go outside the norm of what they usually write and take a chance, I always admire that. Excellent fic, just excellent!

Okay, now for more details on why I love this fic. You start it off so well and leave us so unsuspecting. I thought, maybe this will be a Casey/April fic and then a little further down, maybe a April/Donny fic? Nope, not even close.

Now, what could possibly be wrong with Splinter? When I read that he would wander off, I thought, this is an interesting twist. By then I knew Splinter wasn't well. I love that! Not that I want Splinter to be sick... I would never want that, but from what I've been reading, most have him so strong right up until the end. You dared to be different. Even the strongest people can't pick the cards they're dealt, right?

It was so emotional- the guys were in denial, Splinter's lashing out at them... then the realization hits. Wow, so powerful. You really didn't hold back. From Splinter's attack on April to killing his four sons...I was in tears. The description of the 'illness' was wonderful and scary. Thinking about how April loved Splinter like a father and then her killing him was tough. It was necessary and somehow she found the strength to go through with it.

This was awesome. It's going on my favs this second! Write more like this because, you have a gift for these types of fics. Congrats on a wonderfully written work!

Shadowflame611 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Oh my God! Splinter killed... and then April...and.. holy crap! That's such a tragic lil tale... I commend you. It was well written and I like the way that the story went, it's just... I'm still a little shocked by the end. :)

Very well done!

jaxink chapter 1 . 9/1/2005

I'm not sure what to say. Let's take a technical look at this piece first... It's extremely well written, and it falls together piece by piece wonderfully. The progression is perfect; the execution is excellent.

Okay, now an emotional perspective... This definitely evoked a few tears. I could feel like I was with April, experiencing all of it. There was that adrenaline rush when you realize something isn't quite right...and it builds and builds to the point that you just can't breathe...and then it hits you.

Extremely well done.

fallen hikari _
Aaron Smiley chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Omigosh...(dead silence)

(not even the crickets dare disturb this silence)

This story totally flipped me out. I hate character death. It makes me sad and depressed, but you think I would have figured out that something like that was going to happen, After all this story is Tradgedy? Angst, rated T for teen and not only did you name it "The End" you wrote a heck of a good short summary.

But despite my hate of unhappy things this is a fantastic story. I had to keep leaving throughout the story to do things, but it kept sucking me back in. You're a shell of a writer! I can't wait to go back read some of your more happy and fluffy stuff.