Reviews for Cards
Courage Sun chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
WOW! THIS STORY ROX MY SOX! haha, PLZ UPDATE SOON!

*CS*
Everlite chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Ok...I know you haven't gotten back to this in a year or so, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Please continue, this is my favorite digimon pairing and I love your story idea. It's honestly one of the best I've read.
Soramon chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
AH YOU JUST HAVE TO UPDATE! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MICHI STORIES THAT I EVER READ (uh...I think that this is the first Michi story...I have no idea lol)! OH I HOPE THAT TAICHI RETURNS TO MIMI SOON! HE JUST HAVE TO! YOU ARE A FAN OF MICHI FOR CRISS SAKES! YOU MUST HAVE MIMI AND TAICHI FIND EACH OTHER! *cries* I can't save this as a favorite! BUT I CAN SAVE IT FOR AN ALERT! AND YOU ARE SO GOING ON MY FAVORITE AUTHOR LIST! AND MY AUTHOR ALERT! YOU EARN IT! MICHI AND SORATO FOREVER! o UPDATE ASAP! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
very intresting...Please update sooN!
AngeloflLight chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
oh i like this fic! its very good for a first chapter! i hope that you update again soon... did you get the kingdoms from the game kingdom heart? i never played it or anything but that's just what it sounds like to me.
Nina no no chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
your story is good but how can you not like cows? Cows RULE! Lol guess who! oh but not online, unlike you I like my name private and I will beat you at school if you dare post it! lol I know its not a reviewe, but, your my buddy and the review box looked alittle empty. write a story on the breakfast club, your a good author but so a good topic would make a great topic! hint hint.
Kay chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Loved it! Please update soon!