Reviews for My Cousin in Dimmsdale
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 1/9/2007

(nur kitty, that's my pot pie!)

sorry if i sound pushi. luv yu!
Shadow chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
i luv South Park. it is like one of the bestest shows...

and Towlie is the best character!hahaha!"you wanna get high?" hahahaha i lurv him!so...peace.. .
Shadow chapter 10 . 8/17/2006
helo!...jade is a gay faggot...seriousla...
ShadowI LUV NARUTO chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
wo... seriously, if we owned makes me drool just thinking about it...oh yeah...oh! i'm gonna give you a clue to who i am!. remember when you told me that Billie(from Green Day!duh!)was gonna be in Las Vegas but only people who were invited could go? then i'm like that sucks and you said "oh, if only we had Danny..."(cause he can get us through the walls)and i'm like "yeaahh..."hehe! i so wish we owned Danny!think of the things we could do with him...(drool)...hehe...dirty or not...(drools more)...okay! luv you forever johanna!.-

ShadowI LUV NARUTO chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
HELO johanna.!whoa this chapter was like long. i dont know if you can read any reveiws yet cuz your moving. hey, do u know who i am yet? i have to tell you that i really luv naruto now! he's so cute!. i just got a plushy of him today! its so adorable! I also got this kick ass pencil...if i tell u where i got it,you'll definitly know who i am...hehehehehehehehe... ANIME CONVENTION!WO! anyways, write forever, luv you forever,see u next time JOHANNA!-

Shadow chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
ITS ME ITS ME!you know me and i know JOHANNA!ARENT I YOUR FRIEND?.so like whoa , . i bet u dont know who i am! i finish the story i'll tell u who i am(maybe)anyway i like finally started reading your story after all this ! huh...wait i'm supposed to tell you about the story right?well...sorry, but it so sucked!JUST KIDDING!HAHAHA!but really, it sucked!im kidding i am way hyper right now cause i had like too much sugar!-awsome!

GhostoftheWaterflame chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
I said it once, and I'll say it again. LEARN TO SPELL!
GhostoftheWaterflame chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Learn to spell please. Tuner is supposed to be TURNER'S. Duh! Nice plot line though
Kirstyn.T chapter 10 . 4/21/2006
LOVE Ur story! its great, everything i wished for... did i even wish for it or are you... PHSYCIC? well, i loved it, it was really great!
Miss Selarne chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
I'm sorry, but before I go on I just HAVE to say something. Every time I try and imagine the four kids together, I keep getting Danny, Tucker, and Sam TOWERING over Timmy. Way towering. Too much height difference.
Cat-san chapter 10 . 3/9/2006
LAST CHAPPIE? WHat te hell r ya thinkin' girl?
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 10 . 3/9/2006
Cute ending XD
Flashx11 chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
That was good! Great job!
Flashx11 chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
It dosen't matter about secrets either way. Danny isn't another human, he's a halfa. He can know about Timmy's faries,
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
OMG! its over? ah was a good story while it lasted! i luved this story! -