Reviews for Things Untold
RoastZombie chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
*sighs* I can't help watching this scene from the movie over and over again. It's so sad but still beautiful, just like your fanfic. I love how you described the feelings Rain developed for Alice, it fits the movie scene so well! Go on like this!
sana-dracios chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
i can't place why i like it but i do like it :
evershort chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Awh, that was great! And your first fic, too! Lemme tell ya, you got skill! Lol
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
that was actually pretty good, i actually felt slightly sad, and that is a sign of a good writer, being able to make your reader feel something for what you are writing.

Smells like Rain...
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
sucks? are you kidding that's the best thing I've read in ages

keep up the good work
Kolostramin Indincranin chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
In my opinion there are a few too many adverbs in the first half of the story. A little less "ly" perhaps.

One comment about the second to last line, however. It's a contradiction in terms-by definition, a rhythm is regular, not irregular. Perhaps you meant regular, but irregular by living human standards? Ah, well. I don't even know if you'll respond seeing as how it's been two years since you wrote this, but I found it worthwhile to read nevertheless. If only there were more...or something before.

K. Stramin
HappyxBirthday chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
*Clap Clap Clap* Love it! _.
madexinxheaven chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Not a huge fan of the movies but i do love rain! You wrote this really well. Nice work! ;-)
NajaMoonshadow chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Hey! That was really good! I liked it a lot-do more Rain fics, she's my favorite... course... who doesn't like Rain? *grin*
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
It doesn't suck at all. It's lovely and well written. This is not a fandom I am familiar with, but your writing tells me all I need to know. Nice work.
Magnus The Wolf chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
interesting lil story works well with the movie. :) nice
over it chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i really liked this, i loved resident evil its one of my fav films, so you did it justice, thanks :)
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
oh, oh my god that was so cool! well done! you think it sucks? no it doesn't! it's soo good! wow like do another maybe, they're good!
Faithfromthefuture chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Loved it. Keep writing BR!
Hattori Hanzo chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Awesome! I love it D Very good, very well-written.

Congrats!