Reviews for After the War
cb chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
i hate victor and lavender it is very good so far
ROMIONE369 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Flames for brownies cuz I love em as much as the story!:p
(that's a WHOLE lot)
TheGirlCanRock chapter 15 . 8/27/2008
this is AMAZING! normally i read shorter stuff because i dont have a very long attention span but this is just SO good! well done :)
Shipper Friendly chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY~!
Phoenix618 chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
I'm with you! Lavander and Krum are just annoying! Ha! Ha! I love this story by the way! It is just beond adorable!
freakyfinger chapter 17 . 3/6/2006
Good story! I've never been to a real wedding, but of all the movies/stories I've seen and read about, this one has it all. The nervousness, the classical 'she's gonna leave me at the alter', etc. I love how its mainly just losts of love, joy, and happiness.
Nicole13-1991 chapter 17 . 2/21/2006
This was A really good story! Can't wait to start reading the sequel!
quidditch7 chapter 17 . 2/20/2006
ah oh my goodness! I LOVED this story! really and truly. it was so darling!

Aww I'm so happy for Ron and Hermione..he'll be the best father- i love it. haha "that's before you were married!" lol, too funny.

anyway, this story was great- i'm so glad I read it.

quidditch7 chapter 15 . 2/20/2006
A-dorable. I liked the bit about how Ron could always eat and that Hermione could always take Ron's attention away from food. that made me laugh.

And of course the closing line..haha POOR Harry.

quidditch7 chapter 14 . 2/20/2006
.goodness...wow..hehe my eyes are definitly watering.

enough said.

quidditch7 chapter 13 . 2/20/2006
Ek haha, I am smiling like mad. Aww Ron and Hermione! hehe..but yes..darling chapter the winking from Ginny to Harry was super cute.

quidditch7 chapter 12 . 2/20/2006
hahah OH WOW everyone has got to LOVE those Weasley twins..haha I know I do. That was so funny.

And of course..Ron being so excited, haha, I loved that too.

quidditch7 chapter 11 . 2/20/2006
yeah I figured Malfoy would turn out to be a good guy..but I think Snape will also.

aww Ron w/ a lopsided smile looking at Hermoine..haha how sweet.

When Mr. Weasley made the toast to Harry it made my eyes water a little too. This is a reall great story..and I'm ever so glad that Hermione got to tell Lavender off..even if it was done nicely.

quidditch7 chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
ah I can't get over how much I like Ron and Hermione as a couple...you write them so well! Haha new stradegy to wake Ron up..I love it. Ahh it's so cute though..Ron and Hermione really love eachother..I like how Harry remembered the first time he realized they liked eachother.

and o here's Draco..gr.

anyhow..i'm off to read the next chapter!

quidditch7 chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
pure fluff, and I love it. two cutest couples, and I love it. great chapter, and I love it.