Reviews for You Stay A Little While
Alice in June chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Lovely, lovely piece of angst. And that's from Pride and Prejudice. Teh Squee, your fics make me a happy girl *toothy grin*.
seghen chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
is the quote from Pride and Prejudice? if not, there was a very similar one.
lunas twin chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
pride and prudidice, jane austan
iCraft chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
i knew one would fall for the other before the movie was over! it was just pretty obvious. this a really good fic.

BTW that quote came from Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice. Great movie, even better book.
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh oh! Is it pride and prejudice? I loved your one shot!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
good story...pride and prejudice right...not positive!
pinkforensics chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Sappiness is sometimes good, as it was in this fic. We all have to get things out of our systems one time or another, and I'm glad you shared. Great fic.
Katherine chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
ooh i liked this story. very very angsty! and i know the quote! pride and prejudice. elizabeth bennet :) :) keep writing. commit your crime is great too
signs fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This is so sad but it's just what I needed. I really feel for Lisa. Good fic!
Claire Hall chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aww...the SAPPINESS! It's COMING OUT OF MY EARS! *huff huff* Okay, I'm good now. Wow, that was really intense...
DunnoHowToWrite chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
MORE MORE MORE! _
Ione your crazy college girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
HAH! Can't fool me...jacked the line from Pride and Prejudice. God line, though!
silentsister chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Poor Lisa! I love this, though, and I really want to see where her realization leads her. (Hopefully back to Jackson's doorstep one way or another.) It's a great start; hope to see more from you soon!
GorgeousGreyMatter chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Brilliant little vignette ) I'm a sucker for the LisaxJack ship...

The line's from Pride and Prejudice, by the way...*snags a cookie*

Whe!
Chanel86 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wow what an extrordinary peice of writing that was!hm and I can see Lisa after all this happening not getting over Jackson. I love your fic commit your crime,please finish that! but keep doing Jack/Lisa one shots like really good!

Oh and the quote is from Pride and Prejudice! lol