Reviews for Blood's Sacrifice
mcgurrin chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
I like it.
tIgErPrN06 chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
WHAT HAPPENED! I have read all 3 of these in a row as quickly as I can and you leave a cliffy like this! This has to be one of my fave stories and I can't wait to see waht hapens. ARe you going to continue? Please do, You are an awesome writer and I'm so excited to see what ahppens with Manuel. Please add the next book soon.

Tiger
JustAThinker chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MANUEL! IF HE DIES... I CAN'T STOP READING BECAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY... SO I'LL CRY.. YES I'LL CRY AND THEN YOU'LL BE UPSET AND RESURECT HIM!
shadowninja-yuna chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
NO D: MANUELL. D: I hope to read the next installment soon because the suspense is killing me.
maligurl18 chapter 22 . 3/24/2009
I love these stories the idea is awesome. Great writing I hope you continue them. Great job and good luck!
crazyme03 chapter 22 . 3/22/2009
Awe! Will we find out what happens. I hope that you update with another story. I can't stand not knowing how things turn out.

Thanks for sharing and I hope that you continue.
Oraman Asturi chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
Interesting stories... Though I would have had them find some obscure potion to bring a person from a coma. but twas your story and choice.
XxEphemeralEpiphanyxX chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
AIIE! i just read both stories today, really amazing. can't wait for next year!
Starlit Warrior chapter 22 . 3/9/2009
I knew it! I knew something had happened to Manuel... Well, this series is really great! I'm hooked, so I hope you do go ahead and continue it! Good Luck! Oh, by the way, I was wondering, is Harry fluent in any other languages? Just curious...
annadid413 chapter 22 . 3/8/2009
oh my god that is amazing! when will you put the next one out, do you know? this series has keep we awake past when i should be asleep just to try to finsih it all week.
Lord of No Fate chapter 22 . 3/7/2009
get the next section of the mafia prince series out soon, this is too good to pass up, by the way i did not tell you this in the other one but as i think about it, Desert Warrior is possibly one of the best harry potter fanfiction and the best harry potter crossover fanfiction stories that i have read! get more out soon!
Shortie12 chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
OMG! You have to put the sequel up soon. I cannot wait for it.
irezel chapter 22 . 3/2/2009
hm...interesting...i'm looking forward to the next one! :D are planning on continuing? you are doing a great job...so i don't see why not! i guess you plan to finish "Desert Warrior" first, but i hope you do plan to continue. :)

marvelous job. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
holy...:O NO WAY! you are EVIL! even...after all that praise i gave you...heh...oh well! poor weasleys...:(

and by the way...at the beginning when molly floo-called trevor i thought she popped in on him raping some gaurd...XD hahah, that's what i get for skimming trying to figure out what happened. :P
InsaneGiggles chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Great story and i can't wait for the sequal.
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »