Reviews for Fancying Evans
jamies chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
great job
deserves more reviews
chicke chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
this is so cute and funny

its honestly my all time fave james story
watchaaa chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
loved it! it was a cute innocent james...wonderful humor..made me laugh LOL

you portrayed him well
selennna chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
really cute and funny
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was a good fic!

I liked the line about having the word 'shy' in the same sentence as James Potter. It was funny, in fact the whole fic was funny, and the ways that he tried to look like he didn't have a crush on Lily were cute.

I hope that you will have a nice day!

By the way, have you written any more of 'snapshots of James'? because I really enjoyed reading this one.
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Poor James, how we love torture him...Keep up the good work!
nomoreaccount chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
That was good. I like reading from james's point of view.
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
AWW, that was awesome!

I'm now wondering if there's any chance of you writing a companion piece..."Fancying Potter", perhaps? XD

Nicely done!

-Runa )
firstwizardingwar chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
haha, poor Jamsey!
oval chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I think this is the first fic I've read where James was actually shy about his crush on Lily. Anyway, cute stuff. Remus is brilliant.
millionreasons chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I love your stories so please keep writing. This one just happens to be my favourite.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This is the first fic of yours that I've ever read. It was AWESOME, I can't wait to read more!
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
so cute! so funny! ]
boosh1234 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Loved this. I really did. The end was adorable - "I hope Remus failed that Arithmancy homework". I love James' immaturity and reluctance to face the obvious. And I think spinning the tale differently for once and making him a bit shy about the whole fancying Lily thing was very well thought out.

-Snbree