Reviews for Which Weasley?
Lily chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Really good but when you skip some years you should put some lines it would bemless confusing. Overall, great story!
Natalie chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Great story but why does it say George & Hermione if it's Fred & Hermione?
o chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
Really good but how come u set the story to George/Hermione instead of Fred/Hermione?
greenjeanie chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
cute
liveinaqua chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
In Chapter 5 You Wrote That Dumbledore Was Dead. The Sentence Where It Said That Was “But without Dumbledore alive to protect Harry, Snape will tell You-know-who right where he is,” said Mr. Weasley reasonably. But Then In Chapter 7 You Wrote That Dumbledore Was There At School Telling Everyone About The Winter Ball. Also In Chapter 5 Snape Was A Full Deatheater A Tried To Kill Harry So Why Is He Still Teaching At Hogwarts?
XXDancingxInxThexRainXX chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
...Good lord. You've turned Hermione Granger into a Mary Sue. You have accomplished the almost impossible. What. The. Hell.
adnau chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
hermione doesn't have two i's
Spiffsta chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
Black Roses-

Criticism is the most valuable tool a writer receives from another author. I mean, that is WHY fanfiction made the review button. However, most of the reviews you have been receiving are the "I love it" reviews. My review is not so generous. I cannot say I loved your story. You did not embellish upon your story line at all. There was no grasping imagery, no similies or metaphors, no spice in the soup so-to-speak. Detail is everything in writing. Your sentences seemed to be a summary of everything that was happening. In all honesty, your story was purely plot. I wish that you would add detail, vary sentence structures and give this story a fresh writing makeover.

On the flip side, congrats on finishing your story. Writing and COMPLETING a story is a rather arduous task. For that alone, take pride.

Spiffsta
steelXoXmagnoliax3 chapter 13 . 11/21/2006
OMG. i love this story
nibbles21 chapter 13 . 10/17/2006
Hey, it's going on my favourites - what more can I say?
I r e n ii chapter 13 . 9/22/2006
AWW! Awsome story! I really enjoyed it! I couldnt stop reading it. Muah!
tamara chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
It was really awesome:O
Hikari Alizz chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
at first it was going so fast with no details. but after it was so sweet and nice. its a good job keep it up :D IT ENDED SO SWET :D well done really xD
Meowster99 chapter 13 . 8/12/2006
ah... its so cute little jenjen! (haha) sorry, ill stop now. its a good story. btw, i hope california's nice!
portkow chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
this was an excellent story!