Reviews for Rationalized Insanity
sadypsycho chapter 16 . 1/8/2008
Nice oneshot, you've really portrayed Itachi as he seems to be...choosing power over love/lust.
lilz chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
go gaara! yeah, stickin it to the council. teehee, funny drabble!
Ale chapter 16 . 9/18/2007
Hah! I love chapter 16 with Kisame and Itachi, awesome job as always.

You should try doing a Slayers one, I would love to read it
VegetaPrinceofDarkness chapter 16 . 8/17/2007
Very nice. Could you write one about Vegeta meeting Sasuke? It'd be interesting to see how two of the most arrogant bastards around would react to each other.
Marchenplushie28 chapter 15 . 3/28/2007
Sasuke in a schoolgirl outfit! Now that's a picture!
Katterree Fengari chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
woah, that's pretty hardcore of Itachi...

I mean, on key, but still.

Nice!
sideshowtom chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
quite a good piece-and it's good to see you are still alive! I don't know if this is what you were going for but I think it's always interesting that love is what made the Uchiha weak in Itachi's eyes-and you've pulled off yet another thing that usually annoys me, that being everyone assuming Kisame and Itachi are together. But you do it quite well, and I guess if you can do it with Orochimaru and Jiraiya you can do it with anyone!

keep up the great work!
dreamlifter chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
well written, especially the end where itaci equated love with weakness
braidsinherhair chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Oh! I didn't realize that you had written this! I think it was based on my challenge. Thank you so much! It's good. I like that it was Ukon who comes and asks - very telling of the brothers' relationship in addition to the sense of safety and kindness that Haku seems to exude. You get both the sense that Ukon is the dominant twin and also that Haku can make anyone feel at ease. Late, I know, but thank you again!
illegally-insane chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
All of them were all right, but I liked the Samurai Champloo one the best.
Sabriel41 chapter 10 . 9/5/2006
An excellent collection of shortfics; I respect and envy your ability to capture each of these characters so well in so few words.

Cheers, and keep up the great work,

Sabe.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
Ahahahhahahahhaha. *sniff* Geez, that was comical in a random-cackle-when-reading-at-3-in-the-morning kinda way. As soon as the sewing started I knew where it was going, but I had to empathize, because I had to sew up a dress that split up the back just a few days ago.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
Aw poor Greed. And he's just so damn cool too.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
It would be like her to be irrational about that. Not that we expect her to take Naruto's side.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
Lovely job on the characterization.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »