Reviews for Beyond the Looking Glass
The Time Traveler chapter 16 . 3/10/2007
Excellent job you two, that was one huge rollar-coaster ride of action! Loved it! Again you two did a great job, "See you in the Future!"
AeonFrodo chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
Hey, long time no see! The last four chapters were the best in the story! You two are a great team together, and I wish to read the next story as well! See ya soon (Hopefully)!
Brian chapter 15 . 1/26/2007
You guys did it again.

Thank God Nick's all right.

What are some other ideas for stories you have?
Brian chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Great as usual.

You and Simply Sarah seem to be the only people who have time to respond to my reviews.

I have an idea for the villain in my story: he's an arms dealer, and WOOHP has caught him in the act smuggling guns into Africa. He also brings in brown-brown, a mixture of gunpowder and cocaine which is mainly used to control child soldiers, which are common in African countries.
Brian chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
Pretty good.

I like the way you 2 work together.
The Time Traveler chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
Very exciting chapter. Keep it up! Both of you!
AeonFrodo chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
That was a good chapter. I hope Bridget survives her 'grim fate'. Please update soon
AeonFrodo chapter 11 . 11/23/2006
Hey, long time no hear from the both of you! That was a really good chapter, and yeah, I forgot about Macker too (That bastard)! Anyway, I hope you can update soon and get your computer working Mat!
RealGhostbuster1984 chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
I like it. Well written and never boring. Keep it up!
GG chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
Great story so far. I vote for Sebastien.
NYCbabe chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
Great story! Update soon please?

I vote for Mathew V.
The Time Traveler chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
Interesting development. I liked the whole, 'past of the family' thing, that idea never gets old! Keep up the good work!
AeonFrodo chapter 10 . 6/2/2006
I hope the Arms Response wins the match, please update soon!
SonicLover chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
Wow. Just wow. This chapter defies all comment. BTW, I vote for Sciotti.
AeonFrodo chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
Great chapters! Please update soon!