Reviews for In Sheep's Clothing
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is already sounding good
Jen Rock chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Wow, I thought the previous chapter was the last and best but here you go and outdo yourself. There are so many great lines but that last one just cracked me up. I'm glad that Taylor survived in this story and that he wants to continue Lucian's plan but in his own way. Any plans for a sequel? That would be awesome.
KateB819 chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
Hey, Ithil. Very comical story. Love your writing. Keep up the good job.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
Kinda heavy ending, somber and sad and loss tone, but very well written. Great perspective and characterization, and the personal motivation and insight is very interesting to read. Overall pretty interestingly done piece, fun to read.
junyortrakr chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
Well, he's still, well, alive, although I can't remember for sure if lycans are actually alive or not. Alive counts for something, but, in this case, I'm not sure how much it is to build on.
Funky Nassau chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
This was a wonderful piece of character exposition, except the character was almost entirely your own. Way to play the fringe. The whole story is highly successful, for a multitude of reasons: The careful timing, the characterizations, the delightful dialogue. Probably my favorite writing in the Underworld fan-verse.

The only error I noticed in this chapter was this: "There are a couple who might've made it," Jonah admitted.

You used Jonah's name in description before he introduced himself to Taylor. Otherwise, smooth sailing.

Thank you so much for the time and energy you invested here. It is greatly appreciated.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Dude, that one was kind of... I dunno deep, and a bit depressing and super thoughful. It was all meaning of existence and personal motivation and stuff, which is kind of heavy. Makes it much more of a real story than the light fluffy stuff from before. But it that the end...
Jen Rock chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Great story! It was both hilarious and heartbreaking as Taylor struggled to make sense of the situations around him. He finally comes to terms with his life as a Lycan only to lose it the next instant. And at least someone mourned for poor Singe(my favorite movie character) who should never have been sent to that warehouse in the first place:( Anyway, I loved the story and look forward to any future Underworld stories.
Darlian chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
...Wow. Brilliant story, and I love your writing style. At times hilarious and at others so full of drama and emotion. Please consider continuing this... Maybe Taylor and Pierce survived? And could come around in the next movie... :D
Heatherly chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
This story achieves what Fan Fic does best; enriching the world of the fandom while maintaining its logic. Not only that, but it does it beautifully, preserving distinct voices for characters, referencing the original work, and fleshing out settings with colorful description.

The book adaptation of the movie makes it pretty clear that Pierce and Taylor die in the Vampire attack. Will you be continuing on with their story? It would be nice to see the utopia and inferiority themes resolved. Maybe an epilog from Covinus' men when they come to clean up the bodies? Or a reflection from Michael on Lucian's hopes for his horde?
sashlea chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
I loved this story, especially all the moments where Pierce and Taylor poked at each other.
J. Glessner chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
Ah, Taylor is getting all depressed. And I can't believe that Pierce ate a cat! I love cats! Damn mangy mutt!

Knowing the movie as well as I do, I have to say you have done an exellent job of keeping true to the story. Of course, everything is kinda wierd because it's in Taylor and Pierce's POV, but it still follows the story perfectly.

Now I have to wonder what's going to happen to these two. The movie never mentioned if they died in the vamps raid on the sewer, or if they managed to escape major injury... For that matter, it never mentioned whether or not Raze lived, either.

It will be interesting to see your take on the up-coming action scenes.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
Woah, time jump. Didnt' even realize it until about half-way through either. Oddly introspective than normal. (Not in a bad way, but almots like a real story :P)

And comments on the fight: Lice are EVIL! And silly silly Pierce. They are not skanky, their damn sexy!
Jen Rock chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Hilarious! Pierce and Taylor are so amusing as they bicker and try Lucian's patience. I can't wait to read more.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
Tehehe, very amusing as always. Poor cat, I feel for Taylor. Love how he always talks about when he was human, and how it compares to the others. And the bettings always amusing.

Checked out the "extras" ofcourse, and they were amusing as alwyas.