Reviews for SASUKE: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I love this! :)
lololol chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Dear Customer Service:

Whenever I put my HARUNO SAKURA and UCHIHA SASUKE together, they lock me out of a room (most commonly the one I sleep in), and then I start hearing lots of screaming. Is something wrong? They each come out covered in bites (mostly HARUNO SAKURA) and panting. Gosh, are they trying to kill each other? Help! And I think UCHIHA SASUKE did something to her stomach... it's getting really large!

Dear Customer:

That was them having hot, wild sex. In your bedroom. We at the CS Team are wondering how you mistook that for sparring. In any case, your UCHIHA SASUKE unit got HARUNO SAKURA pregnant. What are you, five? You should be rejoicing.
Sasuke-Tema chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Lol I Loveeeee this soo much how do I order one! (just kiddin i know they aren't real)
berryboom chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I die. Enough said.
Syncwidchocolate chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow! This is a pure awesome hilarious fic! Great job!XD
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDD HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA
Q: There are freaky strange hand-like wings sprouting out of my UCHIHA SASUKE's back and the whites of his eyes have turned black and he has this ugly cross on his face and his hair is unmanageable and he's just hideous! HELP!

A: You have somehow managed to unlock the UCHIHA SASUKE's Cursed Seal Form mode. You are an idiot. Put him in a barrel until he calms down, or allow him to fight a UZUMAKI NARUTO unit until he believes the latter is dead.
PUT HIM IN A BARREL XDDDD HAHAHAHAAHA I LOVE IT!
Lord Pikachu chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I enjoy these manual fics... They're quite funny!
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
BBBWWWAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAA A! This is hilarious!
Crimson Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was hilarious! XD
jessi chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very funny!
Rightful Queen of the Dorks chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my god, this is an amazing fanfic!
It's very funny, and now my grandma thinks that I'm so freaking weird! XD
ONG ONG, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MAKING ME LAUGH! Made my day
Anyways I love it!
XOXO
-Z
P.S you are going on my favorite authors you!-
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
HILARIOUS xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A really good fic, I'm rolling on the floor laughing! xDDD

You're awesome, keep writing this good ;D

And, I want of those Sasuke units, damn!

To favs.
Rosekun25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Dear Customer Support,

3 months ago I purchased a SASUKE UCHIHA Unit. He was perfect and behaved very well So I decided to reward him with a HARUNO SAKURA for the first few days he was very hesitant towards her. Now he has locked her in my basement and will not give me the key. When I ask about her he turns violent and tells me he will bring me great harm if I look, touch, or speak to her again. I hear screaming and very bad noises When my SASUKE UCHIHA thinks I am asleep please help me.

P.S. OMG I LOVED IT. I laughed so hard my family thought I wuz on CRACK! LOLZ.
MystTheTimid chapter 1 . 9/7/2012