Reviews for Egeria's Legacy
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Great storry, I couldn't stop reading it.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
This was a brilliant story! I loved it so much!

The idea of Sam struggling after the Super Soilder was really interesting & the way that she worked through it & the things she had to endure was just incredible!

And as much as I'm a shipper I was really glad that she didn't just suddenly end up with Jack the second she got back, I'm glad that they continued to work through everything before they finally got there!

Loved it! :-)
Lena-F chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Oh god that was qo crazily amanzingly good !
COotD - otherwise inactive chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
This was amazing, I can't believe it took 6 years to find it.
freshbit chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Wow! I just read through from 112. I too was a little unsure about Sam wanting to die, but for the sake of the story I could understand and you did a good job for making it as convincing as possible.
Aside from this I loved every part of the story! Especially liked the twist regarding Egeria's legacy, Carter moving forward and finally Sam and Jack! I just wish there was more Sam&Jack:)
Monki-Neko chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
awesome story! maybe a one-shot sequel of the effects of Egeria's legacy on the Tok'ra could be written? i think that'd be a great story!
fanka77 chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it!
Zeki Young chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
wow. The characterisation of Sam in this is very literally awesome. I don't think I've read such an interesting take on her state of mind - perceived or otherwise influenced - after Death Knell.

The blending with Selmak was genius in terms of story arc, but emotionally it was deep and genuine too, brilliantly written as usual. On a lighter note, I loved the thought of Jacob having a memory of (Sam/Selmak) kissing Jack!

Brave choice having new Sam stand on her own two as a commanding officer with SG7. I loved the reasons you built towards for that over the course of the story and agree; I don't know much about the USAF, but I'd imagine they'd move their brightest and best on and up a little sooner when so clearly capable.

I don't know what else to say beyond thanking you for making my commute an exciting time for a week!
impressed411 chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
The emotional content of this story was bloody amazing and how you write is just, wow! But I have to admit I almost couldn't read it as I fundamentally disagree with the premise that Sam wanted to die, that she'd given up. I read that scene completely differently. I saw a shocked Carter. You know, the kind of shock that just causes temporary paralysis of brains cells. It was an expression of shocking disbelief and a realization of one's mortality when your luck as run out. It was great episode for Carter's endurance, her stamina and cunning survival, even if she did need some good old fashion luck in the end. There's no way I could be convinced otherwise after watching that episode countless times.

But I loved the emotional story telling that you excel at, so I'll agree to disagree on the interpretation. :)
Jei-El chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
Bravo! Thank you for this wonderful story.
phuryism chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
I have to say, this is probably the best fic I've read in a really long time, and that's saying something. I thought my heart would break when Sam left SG-1, but I understood why and now that I've read it all the way through I almost wish that this was the direction the real series had taken. I loved your writing from start to finish and the messages inside really moved me. Excellent work.
Sasha713 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
This story was fantastically written. I enjoyed every moment. You are indeed a talented writer.
Holy Hannah chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
That was awesome! Sam effing rocks! I love the way you write her (and everyone for that matter). This would be a great SG-1 movie. I'm just blown away. Thank you.
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
I do not make the following comment lightly:

This is easily one of may favorite "Episodes" of SG1. Like of all time. You my dear are in the top three of my favorite FanFic writers.

This was a breathtaking, wild, and amazing ride. Better than cake even! Better than Cake in a 302!

I've read a bunch of your other stuff too, but this one spoke to me in so many ways I can't even begin to explain. Sam's growth here, well... Holy Hannah! Just amazing.

You can count on me reading everything else now, undomesticated equines wouldn't keep me away!

Thank you!

Sam
Eternal Density chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
That was a great story. Very emotional and explored the characters very well, Sam particularly. I rather enjoyed it :D