Reviews for One Mistake Can Change Everything
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
wow...didnt think dee would really do it
Bishieluv chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Please continue soon, I want to read what happens next. .
bebegiraffe chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
I liked this story a lot, especially the last chapter when Ryo begins to warm up a little... (and also because my name's Vana and I had no clue such an alcohol existed )Although I guess we won't see a next chapter it's a nice way to end it...
helts chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
hey great story and i was just wandering that maybe your estonian since u know what VANA TALLINN is,am i right?
jarm chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
Hello, hello any one home. Great story but please come back.
Devil's Backbone chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
Like it's that easy for Ryo to forgive dee for SHOOTING him-_-

Anyway, great story! Hope you'll update soon!
raindrops on roses7 chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
Stop being such a stubborn bastard, Ryo!
Jaugi chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
i love this fan fic even tho it makes me sad to see one of the cutests couples on the rocks. I cant wait to read more of it keep up the good work! .
kimerakeepdr chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
oh! the suspense! poor ryo, he seems so out of character at the mo... i want him back to normal! *tears*

i like your ocs too. this whole fic is such a cool idea and its so well carried off so well done!

please update soon! ;)
Comma Lord Clancy chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
*smacks "Randy"* Your name is Ryo, now stop being such a divvy and forgive Dee already, you twerp!

*huggles Dee* Poor kid.

Yay, Drake/JJ! Always a great side couple. _

Alcoholic Ryo...*snerk* Someone's in Denial...and not the river.
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
Nah this was far from being crappy, it was relaxed and amusing and I'm glad Dee didn't lose himself just there. Your characters are quite good I'll agree with you on that and this chap was well worth the wait though I think you would have to do a bit more developing and include at least one member of FAKE cast to do a reasonable spin-off of these two otherwise it truly wouldn not work. If enough people like Dan and Andy go ahead give it a go or include them some other way!
bluerose24 chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I hope that you update this soon. It is a good story so far and I would love to read more of it.
sweetrosey chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
AH! I am SOO sorry that it's taken me so long to review this one but I lurved it, as always! Cookies to Dee for stopping Ryo, but there had better be more kisses in the future! Don't sweat not updating super-fast, I'm horrible at it too! Just as long as you continue the story. Can't wait for the next one though.
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
Wow, that had to be a rather unpleasant temptation. But a fun one! _
stupid-gizka chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
Omg, that's absolutely wonderfuly angsty story! Your writing is awesome and it fits Dee and Ryo just perfect! Can't wait to read more!