Reviews for You and Me
journeyghlover chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I love it!

Ilove it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Erin chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Absolutely Perfect! Very Very Good!
Rory chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
update soon it was super good i need a update but i would like to suggest 1 thing... make the chapters a bit shorter but not to short

luv always,

rory
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
That was amazing! I love how you ended it with "You and me" That was great! I loved how you had Jacinda... That was sad though. How courtney really felt. It's sad that it took Mikedying to get Courtney back to PC but Mike would have been happy that she was finally happy again with Jason. I love that Jason went to the airport and she kissed him. There for a second I seriously thought she was going to actually go back to Miami! lol But I was so excited and happy when Jason opened the door. HEHE! That was great! I LOVED it! I can't wait to read more from you!

Amazing job!

middiegurl08Jess
brittany chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
that was really good the only thing i would change is a little bit shorter chapters besides that really good job update soon can't wait
theblondeone07 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Very good story! I hope you will continue with it!
Rheanne chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
What a good song choice! I absolutely adore the song "You and Me" and was more than a little excited to see that you of all people had written a fic about it. I love how the mood of the story is bittersweet just as the song itself. “I guess some things are harder to let go of than others, aren’t they?” Man, what an intuitive line. I also enjoyed the way you managed to weave Jacinda into the story. I must admit, I haven't watched GH much lately due to lack of interest in the story lines, but I couldn't resist this fic. I also appreciated the way you ended with just the right amount of suspense as to where Courtney ended up. Anyways, great job as per usual.
christie chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I'm beginning to think there is no story of yours that I don't love! Absolutely wonderful. In a time when everyone, including Courtney and Jason (literally for him) has completely forgotten that they were in love for years, it's nice to read a great story about them. Thanks for the escape from JaSam, and I more than hope you keep 'em coming! :)
ms beckett chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
That was awesome! I loved it, you're a real beautiful writer. That was a great story, especially since it wasn't so hyped up and we didn't know that she was going to end up with Jason.

And let me say that I realized as soon as she got off the elevator that she was going to the penthouse! I was like.."yes, i am GOOD!" Haha. Great story, I love it!

Are you continuing?

-Jules
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aww...I love all your fics! It made my day to see that you had a new one up! Just love them all!

Courtney coming back after everything was great...though it was sad it was for her dads funeral

I love how Jason was her rock still when she came back! Journey together was fantastic!

Spam moved away...thank you!

Jason getting on Courtney for always running away was written so well...their fight was such great angst

Jason following her to the airport and going to ask her to stay was so sad...I wanted to bop Courtney on the head when she went on the plane

OMG...I loved it when Courtney came back to the PH and that Journey kiss was amazing!

Loved it!...well I always love your fics!
megs232 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I love it!
ImJustKidding89 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aw, I loved this story! It was so good! I'm so glad that Courtney came back to him! Aw, I love Journey. I kind of had a feeling that she would, though, I mean, how could she not? lol. Aw, you are an awesome writer! This was a great story and maybe you could continue with this one, even if it was just a chapter or two more? lol :-D
ImJustKidding89 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005